Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts of Migrant Caravan arrive at US Border. Some Jump the Fence.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Im not muddying anything. Funds are funds and they dont grow on trees. So yes it does have to do with the homeless we have here in America.

Let me ask you this, if there were Americans fleeing to Mexico to get aid all while Mexico's people were broke and living on teh streets how would that go? Why is there this double standard? Why is it we get called racist when we call out the facts? I dont let my emotions pay the bills.

Theres a BIG mental heath issue in America. Do you think these people can just get jobs? No we need to fix the system and that takes money. Now I know you think that grows on trees but it doesnt. Theres a budget that needs to be followed.
    Im sorry you cant see that.
    1st illegal pay more into the system than they take out. pay billions per year, so if anything illegals are helping the damn funds.

wtf is you talking about their is Tons of Americans (U.S. Citizens) Fleeing to Mexico for aid, mainly senior citizens and by the way are moving to Mexico illegally. FYI Americans are Mexico largest illegal immigrants aswell (india is U.S. Largest).

3rd, cry me a fucking river nukka, so all these American, Vets, Who have mental health issue find them-self in California? why? what is California providing for them that the rest of teh nation is not? imagine if the rest of the nation took the initiative to help these Americans like California did, California homeless wont look like it does BOMBARDED cause the lack of compassion and blatant disregard for its nations mental health/vets by the rest of the country has forced california to look how it does. You should actually be ashamed of the rest of the nation moreso than appalled by California, if your a true american, america first stand up type of guy lol but that aint you.

source:
    https://www.vox.com/2018/4/13/172290...ants-pay-taxes
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ebc1dbfc7023
    https://www.pri.org/stories/2010-09-...ants-americans

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    And where will the majority of your peoples caravan end up living? In a tent right next door to the homeless in California...…..Rockin'

and PS: Tell your people that this is our country and we don't feel the need to support them. Come in here legally and that's a different story. But your bum ass people want to break in, funk them.
    so these immigrants have been coming for decades, why havent they yet put up their tent next to the lazy bum ass vets YET?

lmfao Rockin you a welfare bum lmfao wtf you talking about, lmfao, Im done with you, I only talking to people who pay taxes since they the only ones who have a right to their opinions on this matter so STFU you palooka.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 10-19-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Hey Mikey, where are you from? ……..Rockin'
      ES trece loco holmes..

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        1st illegal pay more into the system than they take out. pay billions per year, so if anything illegals are helping the damn funds.

wtf is you talking about their is Tons of Americans (U.S. Citizens) Fleeing to Mexico for aid, mainly senior citizens and by the way are moving to Mexico illegally. FYI Americans are Mexico largest illegal immigrants aswell (india is U.S. Largest).

3rd, cry me a fucking river nukka, so all these American, Vets, Who have mental health issue find them-self in California? why? what is California providing for them that the rest of teh nation is not? imagine if the rest of the nation took the initiative to help these Americans like California did, California homeless wont look like it does BOMBARDED cause the lack of compassion and blatant disregard for its nations mental health/vets by the rest of the country has forced california to look how it does. You should actually be ashamed of the rest of the nation moreso than appalled by California, if your a true american, america first stand up type of guy lol but that aint you.

source:

so these immigrants have been coming for decades, why havent they yet put up their tent next to the lazy bum ass vets?

lmfao Rockin you a welfare bum lmfao wtf you talking about, lmfao, Im done with you, I only talking to people who pay taxes since they the only ones who have a right to their opinions on this matter so STFU you palooka.
        Oh they pay taxes? Oh they dont send their money back to their country?

LOL I didnt say THEY WERE going to Mexico I said, what if they were.

Did you ever stop and think MAYBE just maybe they lived in Cali before they went overseas? Are you REALLY trashing vets on here? Im done with you thanks for playing. When you talk about vets like you prove you dont belong in America.
        Last edited by man down; 10-19-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Oh they pay taxes? Oh they dont send their money back to their country?

LOL I didnt say THEY WERE going to Mexico I said, what if they were.

Did you ever stop and think MAYBE just maybe they lived in Cali before they went overseas? Are you REALLY trashing vets on here? Im done with you thanks for playing. When you talk about vets like you have you dont belong in America.
          LMFAO them big facts are hard to deal with huh now all of a sudden "YOU DISRESPECT VETS IM DONE THATS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE" lmfao where was that energy at on page 1 and 2 where was that "LINE" at when I dissed vets earlier lmfao you still replied baby boy but now "YOU CROSSED THE LINE" lmfao Go 'head Bow Out Baby Boy, Save Face take your cop out YOUR DONE!

RIFA #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

and PS:

LOOK AT IT, ITS YOUR FUTURE.
          YOUR DAUGHTERS FUTURE
          YOUR SONS FUTURE
          And Nothing You Can Do to Stop It WUAHAHAHAHAHAAH

#MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

peace: catch me in NSB.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 10-19-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

source:

so these immigrants have been coming for decades, why havent they yet put up their tent next to the lazy bum ass vets YET?

LEGAL immigrants, do you understand the difference?

And I paid in to the system since I was 15 or so. I am living off of SS disability just as I agreed to do should anything happen. Which it did. So funk you...….Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 10-19-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              These folks always march on to the USA for a better life. Why not Brazil or Argentina? Both are growing economies with opportunities, albeit not as much as the USA, but still. If things are that bad in your home country why is the goal always to head thousands of miles to the USA for a better life, surely you can find a better life in numerous surrounding countries, where the people speak the same language and the assimilation would be that much easier.
              Lol I would never wanna move to Brazil there's like a 50% chance of getting raped or murdered every day.

Comment

LMFAO them big facts are hard to deal with huh now all of a sudden "YOU DISRESPECT VETS IM DONE THATS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE" lmfao where was that energy at on page 1 and 2 where was that "LINE" at when I dissed vets earlier lmfao you still replied baby boy but now "YOU CROSSED THE LINE" lmfao Go 'head Bow Out Baby Boy, Save Face take your cop out YOUR DONE!

RIFA #MXTAKEOVERMENT

and PS:

LOOK AT IT, ITS YOUR FUTURE.
                YOUR DAUGHTERS FUTURE
                YOUR SONS FUTURE
                And Nothing You Can Do to Stop It WUAHAHAHAHAHAAH

#MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

peace: catch me in NSB.
                Heres your "facts" from your link
                Immigrants who are authorized to work in the United States pay the same taxes as US citizens.
                Next
                It's estimated that 1 million or so American citizens live in Mexico, many of them retirees who head south of the border to enjoy the warm weather, great food and lower cost of living. These retirees are generally welcomed (they bring with them economic benefits)
                Woah a million that BRING funds. OMG thats awful!
                Next
                GUADALAJARA, Mexico — It may be the dream of some college seniors to spend a year post-graduation working “under the table” serving pints in some glorious European city. But thousands of American adults living on the lam in Mexico?
                OMG a THOUSAND?????? Say it aint so!
                **** your BS facts

Comment

It's crazy, my daughters best friend is Mexican and we hang out with their parents. We were the only white people at their small wedding.
                  These people came from Mexico legally and own a business here. They voted for Trump and believe in legal imagration.
                  Amazing the difference in some people. Some people complain and other reach for success.
                  Last edited by man down; 10-19-2018, 10:16 PM.

Comment

It's crazy, my daughters best friend is Mexican and we hang out with their parents. We were the only white people at their small wedding.
                    These people came from Mexico legally and own a business here. They voted for Trump and and believe in legal imagration.
                    Amazing the difference in some people. Some people complain and other reach for success.
                    It's almost as if some people are better than others?

In any society, you usually have people with higher IQs having more status, and the 'lower' class being, well, lesser in terms of IQ and status and money.

Immigration has worked wonders for countries such as mexico and Poland. They send their gutter filth mostly. It's funny how in the UK Polish people are considered scum, even though Poland is now the safest country in Europe...what if governments use immigration as a way to sweep away the filth in their nations?

Imagine if you could take the bottom 20% of your nation, the ones who are the dumbest, laziest, sometimes genetically defective etc. and then pass that problem onto someone else? Immigration is like a modern way of eugenics or genocide for some countries.

FOR INSTANCE: If 10% of your population are welfare recipients and will never contribute anything to society, only ever to be a net drain on the economy and infrastructure that they will never pay into, why not either;
                    A) Kill them all = genocide = bad = illegal
                    B) Encourage them to move on = immigration into western nations = good = perfectly legal and moral and just
                    Last edited by 'b'; 10-19-2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

orchestrated by george soros and the psycho left.ask urself why all of a sudden thousands upon thousands out of nowhere show up to rush mexico border with plans to rush to america bordeR?????? because this was all organized by deep state globalist george soros and his cronies. disgusting. they have to go back.

Comment

Working...
                      X