No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Troll hall of fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Americauna View Post
    Thanks for the nomination as an ATG troll. Indeed, I have done things to 1bad that, not only did I fail to imagine, but also have come to regret. His visceral hatred of me almost lacks explanation, and I've tried to reach out and apologize, each time to no avail. I suppose, more so than leaking his sparring videos, what really upsets him about me are my debating skills. That's something, unfortunately, I can't change.

I've truly stepped things up a notch, though, with the whole recent "exposing Zaroku as jaded" episode. Everyone knew the mods had alts, but I suppose now it's pretty clear that quite a few accounts exist on this site with no other purpose than to create divisions/spread propaganda. It seems I've gone too far with a reveal, again, and it's the same old song of visceral hatred.

For the record, I did not contact them (1bad and Zaroku) on the morning in question, that they here have claimed. I don't see what the use is of saying that I supposedly "want to talk to BPP," but these supposed contacts never happened. I have, however, in prior occasions addressed Zaroku as jaded through site feedback comments and trolled the mods a bit through there. I also sent Zaroku an e-mail, addressing him as jaded, to which he never responded. I guess both 1bad and Zaroku are just trying to save face.

Anyhow, yes, I have inadvertently become an ATG troll, and I don't see my ban being lifted. The Legend continues.
    Honestly, you’re just meh imo (c troll level) Long winded ramblings don’t cut it for me. Then there was your 20 something “reports” a day. Annoying isn’t a quality you should be striving for.

Now your hammer7777777 and pliers4444444 accounts were pretty damn solid (B+ A-) and provided good entertainment for all involved.

I’m just wondering when your “brother” channellocks999999 is gonna come through.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Staxx on Deck was the best.
      In the time that I’ve been a member here Staxx has easily been the funniest poster on this entire website with gems like “Virgin Hunter”“Danny Garcai” “goglovekins” “Kovalve” and whatever he used to call Keith Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        In the time that I’ve been a member here Staxx has easily been the funniest poster on this entire website with gems like “Virgin Hunter”“Danny Garcai” “goglovekins” “Kovalve” and whatever he used to call Keith Thurman

And Chocolataco.

Goblinkin was another I believe. I'm forgetting other gems I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          And Chocolataco.

Goblinkin was another I believe. I'm forgetting other gems I'm sure.
          Miguel Cotton
          Orlando Saldildo

Comment

Willy Wanker and it's not even close.

Comment

Stax & Golovkin were the best ones recently. Stax was just hilarious and Golovkin triggered people so much they had breakdowns.

Tyrone Biggums was another one, funny ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Name the ATG trolls.

Here are a couple that come to mind:

RacistPineTree, medinabcheatin, STAXX ON DECK, Shaolin Sword, Sunspace (originally found him annoying but his trolling affected 1bad65 on a visceral level, so he deserves a mention), hectari for the prediction threads, Inkanyamba...

Name the greats.
                Sunshizt is trash, but, if he gets under the skin of a guy you dislike... ok.. cool.

Shaolin Sword|SUP is an ATG. I give that kid mad props.
                STAX is a bad azz too. 6 figure butler is my boy, and better than many other wanna be triznols.

His bowing down to big Larry was funny.

Larry is cool. Great father, Memphis player, a hustler... but aren’t we all? I’m shocked PB32 regularly whips blacks/Mexicans/gangsters etc.

I guess it’s all good fun, and this site is great because we are all on equal footing, behind keyboards.

I’m actually friends with several guys on this site.

SUP is one of the best. I was hoping to meet him face to face.. he backed away real fast..

Great thread btw.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                  Stax & Golovkin were the best ones recently. Stax was just hilarious and Golovkin triggered people so much they had breakdowns.

Tyrone Biggums was another one, funny ****.
                  I wanted to lay hands on GGG, badly.

Peace brother. I posted new photos. Now that I resigned my position as a whipping boy, I have more time to go to the beach 500 meters away, and enjoy the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Son, you accuse any new poster you disagree with of being him

You also claim he's Siablo

He got in your head, that's effective trolling.
                    Me too. Apparently I’m one as well

Let do a “me too” movement of all the people that fool claims is a sunspace alt. We should start a thread on that ***** alone.
                    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 10-21-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      First off, I ain't your son.

Second, the guy admittedly has flooded the site with alts.

Third, dont tell me what's in my head. If you truly think you have mind-reading powers, I'll direct you to the James Randi Challenge, where anyone exhibiting such powers will claim his $1 million prize.

If anyone's in anyone else's head, it me in his head. As I said, he's the one begging me to pay attention to him.
                      Your sunspace’s son..

Comment

Working...
                      X