Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Proud Boys Discussion Thread

What Is a Gang? Definitions
    https://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/gan...finitions.aspx

The federal definition of gang as used by the Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), is [1]:

An association of three or more individuals;
    Whose members collectively identify themselves by adopting a group identity, which they use to create an atmosphere of fear or intimidation, frequently by employing one or more of the following: a common name, slogan, identifying sign, symbol, tattoo or other physical marking, style or color of clothing, hairstyle, hand sign or graffiti;

The association may also possess some of the following characteristics:

The members may employ rules for joining and operating within the association.

The association may seek to exercise control over a particular geographic location or region, or it may simply defend its perceived interests against rivals.

The members may meet on a recurring basis.
    http://proudboysusa.com/joinus/

The association may provide physical protection of its members from others.

Whose purpose in part is to engage in criminal activity and which uses violence or intimidation to further its criminal objectives.

The association may have an identifiable structure.

They meet just about ever single criteria to be classified by a gang.

This guy is a "radical right winger" and gang leader?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      This guy is a "radical right winger" and gang leader?

What a thug

Comment

Sh^t they will if they become threatening enough. They ain't f#cked up enough sh^t yet. The ADHD glue sniffing preteen I lived next door as a kid caused more destruction than these primarily lame mfers.

Lets not forgot the Juggalos were on the terrorist watch list/violent gangs list or w/e at one point or still is maybe idk.

Comment

Two comments yet when I check the streamable count for the videos I posted here none of the videos have any views.......

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Two comments yet when I check the streamable count for the videos I posted here none of the videos have any views.......
            The videos you posted I have long seen on the Joe Rogan podcast. The proud boys are a gang, a gang of American patriots who are attempting to preserve liberty and justice.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              The videos you posted I have long seen on the Joe Rogan podcast. The proud boys are a gang, a gang of American patriots who are attempting to preserve liberty and justice.
              Meeting up drinking and getting into fights is preserving liberty and justice?

I was an American Patriot every weekend in my youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Meeting up drinking and getting into fights is preserving liberty and justice?

I was an American Patriot every weekend in my youth.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

This is a group of thugs instigating violence, what they are feeling in their hearts while doing it is not relevant to me

Comment

I thought you were talking about these dudes

Comment

Working...
                    X