Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Proud Boys Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats funny is both sides r likely felons that cant legally vote.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      Fakk Proud Boys and fakk Antifa!!!

If I had a gazillion dollars i'd create & fund a group called the "Middle of the Roaders", a group of moderate conservative liberals, give them all the firearms I could provide and let them mow them all down.
      I think you should consider calling them just "Middle Roaders" vs "Middle of the Roaders". Sounds better & more tough. Rolls of the tongue easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I think you should consider calling them just "Middle Roaders" vs "Middle of the Roaders". Sounds better & more tough. Rolls of the tongue easier.
        I don't care what they're called, working stiffs and soccer moms taking out leftist cucks and inbred rednecks is all I care about.

The less "tough" sounding the better, then they won't expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
          I don't care what they're called, working stiffs and soccer moms taking out leftist cucks and inbred rednecks is all I care about.

The less "tough" sounding the better, then they won't expect it.
          I couldn't be more against "Working Stiffs & Soccer Moms Taking Out Leftist Cucks & Inbred Rednecks" as the name of this group.

I strongly think you should reconsider the name of this group you intend to create when you got a gazillion dollars.

"Middle Roaders" would make mfers wet their diapers doe.

Comment

I couldn't be more against "Working Stiffs & Soccer Moms Taking Out Leftist Cucks & Inbred Rednecks" as the name of this group.

I strongly think you should reconsider the name of this group you intend to create when you got a gazillion dollars.

"Middle Roaders" would make mfers wet their diapers doe.
            After that, they're gonna take down the Crips, Bloods, & MS13.

..... *THEN* folks gonna shyt bricks.

Comment

do they f#ck each other in the ass before or after they pose for the selfies?

out and proud, boys!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                They are primarily an counter-protest group, often showing up to put boots in ANTIFA's ass. They aren't out on the streets slinging dope, pimping, and doing drive-by shootings. They aren't attacking innocent people on the streets. So long as BLM, ANTIFA, La Raza, and all the other radical left "organizations" are allowed to spark violence with impunity, we can't have selective enforcement. Comparing Proud Boys to Bloods, Crips, MS-13 is laughable.
                According to the federal definition of a gang, they meet the criteria to be classified as a gang.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  do they f#ck each other in the ass before or after they pose for the selfies?

out and proud, boys!
                  You MUST have a ***** to join according to their website. If you're a man and your ***** was cut off in an accident you can't join. Only men with fully intact *****es can join.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    According to the federal definition of a gang, they meet the criteria to be classified as a gang.
                    I’ll atart worrying when they are murdering hundreds of victims in big cities around the country and running drug and prostitution rings.

Comment

Sh^t they will if they become threatening enough. They ain't f#cked up enough sh^t yet. The ADHD glue sniffing preteen I lived next door as a kid caused more destruction than these primarily lame mfers.

Lets not forgot the Juggalos were on the terrorist watch list/violent gangs list or w/e at one point or still is maybe idk.
                      the Juggalos were classified as a gang by the FBI, lol

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      I thought you were talking about these dudes

i agree, i thought it would be more like this ^ when i read the name

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I’ll atart worrying when they are murdering hundreds of victims in big cities around the country and running drug and prostitution rings.
                      yeah, it sounds like they've got a long way to go to catch up on the hell's angels, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X