No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    You know almost everyone does at some level right?

We all share same/similar dna.

What is she 0.009%?

I think most Europeans are 0.018% native American blood. Lol
    I've had my ethnicity examined through three separate DNA testing companies.

ZERO Native American blood in me. ZERO. I ain't no Sioux, Iroquois, Comanche or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmill View Post
      Hey, it's your good friend, SunSpace:

Seeing as how I'm a descendant of the original American founders, I feel the information contained in my DNA sequencing analysis could aid in clearing up any confusion here. After leaving Africa, humans ventured into Asia, and even what is now Russia, and then my ancestors discovered the Americas. Good old Native versions of SunSpace from back then decided to cross from Alaska down through Canada, all the way to populate for the very first time what is now the US and South America. After this, these nice Amazon versions of SunSpace went up to the Caribbean, where you find me now, mostly battling alt-righties online.

In other words, my Cherokee brothers' leaders are seemingly a bit too concerned about making sure they're the top guys representing the tribe. To act like Native Americans are separated into “races of” Native Americans is wholly fictional. There may be different tribes, different customs, but discriminating against someone merely because they imagine there exists the possibility of “South Native American” DNA is unjust. We're the same people.

As you can see in my results, my 10.2% Native American also covers East and North Asian. Native Americans are Asians, too, if you didn't know, which is why the eyes are similar. They're Asians, Russians, and a whole other bunch of the people we know today around the world. So much so that, even after thousands of years, we still share DNA that's labeled as strictly East/North Asian.

Thank you!

This Native American broadcast has been brought to you by:

Puerto Rico, Abandoned Island of Enchantment.

Slogan: We've even got Drake, now!

(Funny story: When I put gold-colored sunglasses on, my students kept on calling me "Bad Bunny," and asking me to do that weird eye-stretching thing he does, lol. I haven't really listened to his music, personally, but I find it funny that Drake is singing in Spanish now. So, for the sake of trolling, there ya go!)

(And, either way, 1/32nd White boys shouldn't be talkin' bout no purity.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_John_Baker
      awww, JimJeffries, did this factual post upset you? ?

You really shouldn't be too mad, krazyN8tive (since you're both the same person), at least I didn't come up in here asking where your test was at or anything...

I took it easy on ya'll. Why the red k?

I didn't come up in here like...

"*Mayweather voice* Take the test!"

By the way, guys, your family doesn't have to leave an area in order to mix with people from other parts of the world. There's such a thing as migration, ya know? Secret affairs and whatnot...
      Last edited by bigmill; 10-17-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        I've had my ethnicity examined through three separate DNA testing companies.

ZERO Native American blood in me. ZERO. I ain't no Sioux, Iroquois, Comanche or whatever.
        No native American blood in you.

Just semen.

Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          No native American blood in you.

Just semen.

Got it.
          Nope. DNA can be transferred by bodily fluids. No Indian DNA, no body fluids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Nope. DNA can be transferred by bodily fluids. No Indian DNA, no body fluids.
            Dot forehead, 7/11, curry indian?

Or eagle feather, redskin, fire water drunk indian?

Comment

• IDC what them White boy Cherokee leaders say, Warren is Native American. Is the DNA diluted, so many years later? Of course, but so is theirs. Her heritage is her heritage. I, as a 10.2% Native American, understand this, so them 1/32nd dudes should, as well. If you're Native American, you're Native American. We're all mixed, so what's the point of talking about "purity"? So, because I'm more Native American than the Cherokee leaders, I should not accept them as Native Americans? It doesn't work that way. DNA is DNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                What on earth made Pocahontas think that it was a good idea to release her DNA test?
                I do wonder that as well. She could have not released the results, and that would have been just as good for her

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I do wonder that as well. She could have not released the results, and that would have been just as good for her
                  It most likely would have been better for her to not release the results, and just drop her BS native heritage campaign altogether.

Comment

• Trump is so dumb. Why does he get involved in all this rubbish for. So so dumb.

He's gonna lose the house for the republicans with all this nonsense he gets involved with

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                      Trump is so dumb. Why does he get involved in all this rubbish for. So so dumb.

He's gonna lose the house for the republicans with all this nonsense he gets involved with
                      Really? You think this will somehow hurt Trump?

Democrats are talking about this garbage instead of actual issues before the upcoming midterms. Trump is playing his game and they keep on falling for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X