Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the ESPN mascot would give Rockin' a real test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    **** happens but you wouldn't know that because you never had the nads to step up... not even one time...…….. Rockin'
    Out of curiosity, what's going through your mind as you're stretched unconscious/semi-unconscious on your back staring at the ceiling?

Serious question cause it's never happen to me.

Is it one of those things like "damn, I saw that HUGE right hand coming, why didn't I get the fcuk out the way" or is it like "man, how do I hide the fact that his right hand made me shat my pants"?

Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Motherf**ker I was your biggest fan

I was at every one of your two fights sitting ringside

I rocked my Rockin' apparel from head to toe, even your shoe line (shoes were f**king ugly btw)

But I wore them with pride

I was the only guy who showed up to your weigh-in in 96' in North Dakota

Then I tried to get an autograph and a selfie with you and you walked right past me like I didn't exist

Now it is my life long mission to red k into f**king oblivion you piece of sh#t

By the way I keep a running log of your red k's on a clipboard that hangs on my wall, I'm up to 217 now

well 218 now after I red k you again after this post

red k sent
      Lol, you don't know sheeit…….Rockin'

If you treat me with respect I would give it right back. As I've displayed many times on this forum. You treat me like sheeit then I'll do the same. As I've displayed on this forum too many times to count. So **** you and your Rockin' apparel. You don't know ****! …...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Out of curiosity, what's going through your mind as you're stretched unconscious/semi-unconscious on your back staring at the ceiling?

Is it one of those things like "damn, I saw that HUGE right hand coming, why didn't I get the fcuk out the way" or is it like "man, how do I hide the fact that his right hand made me shat my pants"?

Which one?
        **** you too! ……..Rockin'

Comment

So **** you and your Rockin' apparel.
          wow bro, that sh#t cut deep, I still wear my Rockin' hoodie from time to time, the hoodie is dope

Comment

Hey man, why do you bash me every chance you get when you know nothing of my past. Do you know why I left. Did you notice the years separating my pro fights. Guys like you, who walk in to a gym with their ass hangin' out, who have no experience were like slappin' ******s in the ring for me. I have experience, which I assume you don't. I share my experience, so you don't like it, so don't read it...…..Rockin
            Yo rockin why'd you put me on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Which one?
              Just out of curiosity, how does it feel sitting in the nose bleed section saying I can do that but never, ever, having the balls to ever find a gym? How does it feel to fight like a girl when it's all goin' down? ……….Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 10-17-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

How does it feel to fight like a girl when it's all goin' down? ……….Eockin'
                the f**k is an Eockin'

Comment

Rockin' spelling his own name wrong, he shook af

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Yo rockin why'd you put me on ignore.
                    Because you throw too much sheeit. Did you used to wipe your sheeit on the walls when you were in diapers, or maybe even last week?...….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Rockin' spelling his own name wrong, he shook af
                      A typing error and caring not to proof read certainly shows that I am shook. …...Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X