Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Khashoggi, saudi journalist, murdered in Turkey by Saudis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You don't care about sh**t.
    So start a Chicago thread then, b**tch and update it daily with reports of persons who are killed or shot?

Since you care so much, tell how many people got **** in Chicago today.
    One too many....

I care about thy fellow American. I live in a neighborhood in Boston and not too far from troubled areas. I watch the news and wish blacks would stop killing and shooting each other at such high occurrences.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      One too many....

I care about thy fellow American. I live in a neighborhood in Boston and not too far from troubled areas. I watch the news and wish blacks would stop killing and shooting each other at such high occurrences.
      What's the name of that troubled area?

Comment

What's the name of that troubled area?
        Roxbury, Dorchester, Matapan

Comment

Nah. Listen to Trump. All of CNN is Fake News.

Give us a FOX News link, man.
          Now you’re doing what CNN and MSNBC are doing. Twisting words and taking them out of context.

Was Khashoggi the father that abandonned you at birth, or something? You really seem to care about some muslim who’s not even a citizen.

Comment

Ah but Kashoggi killers are prominent folks.
            Don’t recall this much hoopla over Halla Barakat in the weeks following her murder. A scapegoat but the bullet on that one several months later, but no mainstream media news about her and her mother murdered. She worked for ABC.

Comment

• Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Roxbury, Dorchester, Matapan
                There is a lovely mosque in Roxbury just like Midtown, Atlanta. Salaam to my brothers in there.

Mattapan sounds like the place for me. I will try to visit there on my next road trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Now you’re doing what CNN and MSNBC are doing. Twisting words and taking them out of context.

Was Khashoggi the father that abandonned you at birth, or something? You really seem to care about some muslim who’s not even a citizen.
                  He was an American resident mostly likely on his way to becoming a citizen. His children are Americans certainly they are due some justice.

He was highlighting the ways of a tyrant. It took his death to prove to the whole world what he was trying to make apparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Don’t recall this much hoopla over Halla Barakat in the weeks following her murder. A scapegoat but the bullet on that one several months later, but no mainstream media news about her and her mother murdered. She worked for ABC.
                    Drop a link. I want to get into this murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
                      Who was playing stupid games?

Comment

Working...
                      X