No announcement yet.

Got cucked by my ex-beeeeyatch and I've never felt more free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I think I have that assh0le gene going on, too. The minute that a chick tries to start taking over, I balk. I mean, the sex part makes it hard to do that sometimes because you think, 'Eh, do what she wants and I'll still get laid at least." But I don't know. It's like a reflex. Of course, I'm also 37 with no wife or kids and ain't getting any younger. Ha.

An ex once told me, "Go and ahead and do what you want. You always do anyway."

Yeah man, I'm 36 and I was more of a wimp when I was in my teens and early 20s. I learned after a few years that if you make too many sacrifices for a girl, she might be happy, but you won't be. And some women just are never happy no matter what you give up for her. The irony is that some women want you to give up things for them, but will lose respect for you at the same time.

I'm way too much into my own life. If she wants to be a part of it, that would be great. If she wants to control me or have me do everything for her while she doesn't do sht, then good luck with the next guy.

I'm the type of dude that's actually very loyal to a woman I care about, but I need my space and I hate feeling smothered.

She's very right. In the end, she found her another dude and blew out like three more kids with him. She already had one. I saw her at a flea market not too long ago. Let me tell you, bullet dodged. Haha
    Haha, poor bastard. But maybe he isn't, and that's the kind of life and woman that he always wanted.

There's someone for everybody. Just have to find someone who complements your lifestyle, and not take away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Yeah man, I'm 36 and I was more of a wimp when I was in my teens and early 20s. I learned after a few years that if you make too many sacrifices for a girl, she might be happy, but you won't be. And some women just are never happy no matter what you give up for her. The irony is that some women want you to give up things for them, but will lose respect for you at the same time.

I'm way too much into my own life. If she wants to be a part of it, that would be great. If she wants to control me or have me do everything for her while she doesn't do sht, then good luck with the next guy.

I'm the type of dude that's actually very loyal to a woman I care about, but I need my space and I hate feeling smothered.

Haha, poor bastard. But maybe he isn't, and that's the kind of life and woman that he always wanted.

There's someone for everybody. Just have to find someone who complements your lifestyle, and not take away from it.
      So very true, man. Yeah, I was the same way in my teens and early 20s too. But you start seeing people's true nature and you realize you're getting stepped on. So you either make the sacrifice and say well she's all I want at the end of the day and it's worth it. Or you walk, like I did. In the end, I didn't see myself happy with any of the women I dated. I don't have any regrets. I think I just never met that girl or I haven't yet.

My brother got married seven years ago. They're doing better now but man was she a pain in the ass. He'd be at work and she didn't work and would blow his phone up with texts about all kinds ofbullshlt while he's trying to work and earn a living. Was like a 5-year-old or some shlt and if he didn't work, how would they get by? Real childish shlt. She works now but I have the feeling that her money is her money and his money is their/her money. I mean, if he's okay with that, fine. I'm not gonna stand in his way but I think he'd be happier if he found somebody more supportive. I guess we'll see.

I read the other day that Sam Houston was 47 before he got married. Had 8 kids. Haha. So there's hope for us yet, but I'm like you. She's gotta add to me. I've been on my own most of my life. Hell, I know I can handle it.

And you just have to wonder about some of these women. I've been friends with this couple for a long time. They're married with three kids. The dude is super laid back. Almost too laid back. The chick van be cool but the other day she posted on FB that since her husband was sick, she could eat whatever she wanted and posted a pic of sushi and put "Yay" on it. I thought, 'Damn, bltch. He's treated you like gold the whole time. He gets sick and you're glad because you can stuff your fat ass?' I mean, maybe I shouldn't think that way, but it seemed wrong to me and makes you wonder about these people.
      Last edited by Tony Trick-Pony; 10-10-2018, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Who cares mate, fuck her.

Be wise next time when you're choosing a partner.

Comment

You didn't get cucked.... Every tail comes with a price, you just might've done more than some other guys would. Getting cucked however would mean that she told you about wanting to see someone else and you didn't kick her out right there and then or worse would be cool with it.

What have you been doing during these liberating days?

Comment

I read the other day that Sam Houston was 47 before he got married. Had 8 kids. Haha. So there's hope for us yet, but I'm like you. She's gotta add to me. I've been on my own most of my life. Hell, I know I can handle it.

One thing I noticed is that people who have kids when they're older are generally much more happier than people who have kids when their very young.

I worked with two older guys years ago. One had a kid at 40, and this other dude started having kids at 48. They're both two of the happiest dads you'll ever meet.

Not always the case, but it mostly is. I respect anyone who has kids when they're young and can hold it together. Most people can't.

My last job had this guy who was my age. Had his first daughter at 17. So we're both 36 and his daughter was already 19. Then he had three more kids after that (all with the same woman), his youngest isn't even a year old yet. He's one of the few happy parents who had kids real young that I know.

He's bald though lol. I guess his hairline was the one thing that his kids ruined, but he's a happy dad overall.

I've been friends with this couple for a long time. They're married with three kids. The dude is super laid back. Almost too laid back. The chick van be cool but the other day she posted on FB that since her husband was sick, she could eat whatever she wanted and posted a pic of sushi and put "Yay" on it. I thought, 'Damn, bltch. He's treated you like gold the whole time. He gets sick and you're glad because you can stuff your fat ass?' I mean, maybe I shouldn't think that way, but it seemed wrong to me and makes you wonder about these people.
            That's actually pretty funny. When couples have been together for a while, I guess it's a little more acceptable to be an assh0le towards your partner. As long as the love is still there. I'm sure that's how I'll be someday. Haha

That being said, no wife is ever getting fat around me. If I'm working out hard at the gym like I do, she better stay in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              One thing I noticed is that people who have kids when they're older are generally much more happier than people who have kids when their very young.

I worked with two older guys years ago. One had a kid at 40, and this other dude started having kids at 48. They're both two of the happiest dads you'll ever meet.

Not always the case, but it mostly is. I respect anyone who has kids when they're young and can hold it together. Most people can't.

My last job had this guy who was my age. Had his first daughter at 17. So we're both 36 and his daughter was already 19. Then he had three more kids after that (all with the same woman), his youngest isn't even a year old yet. He's one of the few happy parents who had kids real young that I know.

He's bald though lol. I guess his hairline was the one thing that his kids ruined, but he's a happy dad overall.

That's actually pretty funny. When couples have been together for a while, I guess it's a little more acceptable to be an assh0le towards your partner. As long as the love is still there. I'm sure that's how I'll be someday. Haha

That being said, no wife is ever getting fat around me. If I'm working out hard at the gym like I do, she better stay in shape.
              That makes sense. When you're older, you don't care about going out as much and hell, you're just tired more. When you get excited about getting off work and taking a nap or just going to bed all together, that's when you're a boring a55hole. However, you make a better parent because you're not trying to fun around like a fool anymore. Wild oats are sewn. Unless you're Ric Flair. Than you party until you're 85 and fall out with a smile on your creased face.

Haha. Yeah, I guess older couples do tend to take cheap shots. Maybe that's the prize for putting up with the other person for so long. Now you get to be a jerk and it doesn't matter anymore. Must be pretty incredible honestly. Kind of sheds a whole new light on marriage. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                True story. Girlfriend was on hard times (much of those hard times were a result of her decisions admittedly), she basically begged to move in with me even though I knew it was a really terrible idea (I just had a really, really bad feeling about it)...I tried to dissuade her but she was convincing as f**k and like a sucker ass weak little sap b*tch I relented and let her move all her sh#t in. Including her f**king punk ass cat, smh. Anyway it was actually really cool for a while, we were having a lot of fun together and it was going way better than expected (despite the fact that she leaves a tornado of trash and clothes and makeup behind everywhere she goes), but then seemingly overnight there was a dramatic change in her and then I started noticing that she would hide her phone when she was around me. I mean I'm dumb but I ain't THAT dumb -- I knew some sh#t was up and before you know it she's telling me that I'm an alcoholic (true) and I need to work on myself -- fair enough, but then she's like "and oh by the way I'm kinda digging this guy at work or I might go back to my ex, idk", lol.

So basically I'm like cool go ahead, best of luck to you but you gotta go like asap. Long story short she packs all her stuff and hits the road and now I don't have to come home to a complete disaster zone, I don't have to clean up after her and her cat anymore, don't have to come home to a place that smells like cat urine and feces and litter and a cat that f**king attacks me while I sleep, the chick didn't contribute a f**king thing in the 4 months that she was there, like a cuck b*tch I basically bought ALL of the groceries, did ALL of the cleaning, I mean for f**k's sake I even washed the broad's clothes (well when I washed mine anyway), smh. And the restaurant tabs. Oh, the restaurant tabs. I can watch what I want now -- if it wasn't something she wanted to watch then she'd b*tch and complain and make little comments the entire time. I don't have to come home to her utterly meaningless and uber mundane constant babble about her workplace gossip. I don't have to hear her getting ready every morning and those high heels stomping all throughout the place waking my ass up (I went to work later than her).

She left Saturday morning and I swear these last few days have been some of the most liberating days of my f**king life. Yeah I got cucked and used but whatever, I'm FREEEEEEEEE again.

Sad thing is as much as I hated that f**king cat, I actually miss that cat more than her.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  its very important to make your own decisions in life remember that next time u r being persuaded,you were right u knew you were right but u let someone else dimer than u, persuade u, with emotions, and u paid for it
                  Wow. Look at you dropping good content.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      You didn't get cucked.... Every tail comes with a price, you just might've done more than some other guys would. Getting cucked however would mean that she told you about wanting to see someone else and you didn't kick her out right there and then or worse would be cool with it.

What have you been doing during these liberating days?
                      She probably was f**cking the other dude before she left Mike's spot for good. That's why he used cucked.

Comment

Working...
                      X