Tell us a story about someone that recieved massive social shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us a story about someone that recieved massive social shame

Like Rolf Harris or...….

Like the above photo a time when you or someone else did something fcuking weird and seriously embarrassing and shameful and were caught out for it

Like someone pooping their pants or something?

Comment

There once was a man named AlexKid...

Comment

we had a girl in high school who pooped her pants at a party her freshman year. she had a polish sounding name that ened in "ansky" and naturally she became "poopansky."

the party was in another town, too, so word spread and soon she was known as poopansky all over the north shore. the name stuck around, i actually didn't know her until she was an upperclassman, and she was still poopansky to me.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          we had a girl in high school who pooped her pants at a party her freshman year. she had a polish sounding name that ened in "ansky" and naturally she became "poopansky."

the party was in another town, too, so word spread and soon she was known as poopansky all over the north shore. the name stuck around, i actually didn't know her until she was an upperclassman, and she was still poopansky to me.
          xDDDD OMG how out of your control it is, I once urinated against a one way viewing window with people inside

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            There once was a man named AlexKid...
            There once was a man named AlexKid

He adored sexy women he did.

But they ripped on his cokk and turned him to rock

Now he loves direct at the source.
            Last edited by AlexKid; 10-04-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

There was this boxer once in what was probably (definitely) the biggest event of its entire decade, a true super fight, where a guy named Kenny Rainford pulled off the biggest upset in the history of sports by stopping heavily favored superstar Brian Sutherland, but later it was proven that Rainford was on massive unheard of levels of PEDs and thus he was shamed from the boxing world and really the entire world itself even outside of boxing, he only fought a few more fights and even the people of his own hometown mocked him and chastised him, he lived the remainder of his days in fear from the constant death threats until he ultimately committed suicide by jumping off the grand canyon 3 years ago

Rest in piss you cheating b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                xDDDD OMG how out of your control it is, I once urinated against a one way viewing window with people inside
                At least you were spared the embarrassment of seeing them laughing at how little your dick was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  There was this boxer once in what was probably (definitely) the biggest event of its entire decade, a true super fight, where a guy named Kenny Rainford pulled off the biggest upset in the history of sports by stopping heavily favored superstar Brian Sutherland, but later it was proven that Rainford was on massive unheard of levels of PEDs and thus he was shamed from the boxing world and really the entire world itself even outside of boxing, he only fought a few more fights and even the people of his own hometown mocked him and chastised him, he lived the remainder of his days in fear from the constant death threats until he ultimately committed suicide by jumping off the grand canyon 3 years ago

Rest in piss you cheating b*tch
                  xDDDDDDDD

So funny poor guy didnt deserve death,I would strongly consider taking low doses of TRT /testosterone for recreational enjoyment as I get older but for now I have a project im working on and I want to stay 100% natural, I better finish it fast because it could be a colossal waste of life time

But yea must be a blast having artificially high t, my natural levels are already plenty high though plenty above average,so it seems a shame to potentially wreck an already good thing,its kinda a high high price to pay even tho the reward would be great

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    At least you were spared the embarrassment of seeing them laughing at how little your dick was.
                    I should imagine they were just shocked to a man in a state of relief like that and the urine against the window providing them with a zen experience to boot, also for them to notice see my lousy lop sided haircut
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-04-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X