No announcement yet.

Tell us a story about someone that recieved massive social shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    xDDDD OMG how out of your control it is, I once urinated against a one way viewing window with people inside
    Lmao tell me that didn't happen

Comment

xDDDD OMG how out of your control it is, I once urinated against a one way viewing window with people inside

dont' ever quote my post again.

Comment

I should imagine they were just shocked to a man in a state of relief like that and the urine against the window providing them with a zen experience to boot, also for them to notice see my lousy lop sided haircut
        Oh c'mon...there must have been a least few of them bust'in up in disbelief over the micro P. Don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

why not?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Comment

In 6th grade camp, one of my classmates supposedly caught another kid jacking off when we were all sleeping.

We called him Jack Off Jeff (his real first name) for the entire week. The funny thing is, no one even knew if he really did or not, we just went with it.

He was this fat goofy white kid. It didn't really bother him much, I think he liked the attention even though we told the girls and they all thought he was disgusting.

Comment

Guy in the UK called Dominic Celaire, got filmed eating pssy on the stairs in the subway. Got so bad on social media, i think the guy moved out of the country permanently now.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  In 6th grade camp, one of my classmates supposedly caught another kid jacking off when we were all sleeping.

We called him Jack Off Jeff (his real first name) for the entire week. The funny thing is, no one even knew if he really did or not, we just went with it.

He was this fat goofy white kid. It didn't really bother him much, I think he liked the attention even though we told the girls and they all thought he was disgusting.
                  lololol maybe he was a gay kid, can you imagine being alone with only women sleeping around u ,i think i would probably crack one off in the night too

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Lmao tell me that didn't happen
                    it did happen I was desperate to pee pissed, and by the time i was at full release only then did my mind start clicking as i realised hey this glass looks odd isnt it one of those special looking out only windows then i looked closer and there was some in visibility although it was very very poor but i saw enough to see that people were inside although it was very hard to see them or any details it was hard to even see a silhouette

also after my pee and side stepping my torrent they would have seen me looking in very closely my eyes going right up to the glass to try to see better inside

ive done the same thing many times with cctv cameras start peeing only to look up and see that im in range for a camera shot
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-04-2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                      Guy in the UK called Dominic Celaire, got filmed eating pssy on the stairs in the subway. Got so bad on social media, i think the guy moved out of the country permanently now.
                      lol, xDits horrible how ur ego can suddenly become a joke over night and for the rest of your life and u have no control over it

Comment

Working...
                      X