Trump is taking our guns away!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is taking our guns away!

He hates the Second Amendment....

"WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump on Monday predicted his administration would ban so-called bump stocks in a matter of weeks.

Speaking on the one-year anniversary of the deadly mass shooting in Las Vegas, Trump told reporters in the Rose Garden that he had already informed the gun lobby. He said the move, which he has previously promised to make, had been hampered by red tape.

“We’re knocking out bump stocks," Trump said during a press conference on Monday. "I’ve told the NRA bump stocks are gone (in) two or three weeks.""

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    He hates the Second Amendment....

"WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump on Monday predicted his administration would ban so-called bump stocks in a matter of weeks.

Speaking on the one-year anniversary of the deadly mass shooting in Las Vegas, Trump told reporters in the Rose Garden that he had already informed the gun lobby. He said the move, which he has previously promised to make, had been hampered by red tape.

“We’re knocking out bump stocks," Trump said during a press conference on Monday. "I’ve told the NRA bump stocks are gone (in) two or three weeks.""
    Bumpstock is a gun? Wtf I have two of them and I didn't even know that!

Comment

I remember Trump saying on national TV that he'd take the guns away & worry about due process later. It was later explained to him by his staff why that isn't possible and not a good idea.

Trump's instinct is authoritarianism.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Bumpstock is a gun? Wtf I have two of them and I didn't even know that!
        LOL I'm waiting on more comments. Thought I'd get some people riled up this morning.

Comment

Aw I get it this is another one of I don't know anything about guns threads.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Aw I get it this is another one of I don't know anything about guns threads.
            Are they taking away our AR-47's?!?!?

Comment

It's the thin edge of the wedge! First it's bump stocks, then rifles, then handguns. Then Trump declares martial law!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Hey thats a thing!

But yes next is scopes and red dots!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  You guys need more of these guns to get the crimerates down. I'm sure it wipes out a full gang of thugs in the blink of an eye:

I'm sure 1badGirl has one in his truck so he can kill all jaywalkers swiftly.

Comment

Bump stocks basically convert semi-automatics into a machine-gun. Sales have been suspended by the manufacturer since May anyways and taking them away is a good thing.

Bump fire stocks are gunstocks that are specially designed to make bump firing easier, which allows semi-automatic firearms to somewhat mimic the firing speed of fully automatic weapons. Bump fire stocks can be placed on a few common weapon platforms such as the AR or AK families. They can achieve rates of fire between 400 to 800 rounds per minute depending on the gun. As of 2018, bump fire stocks in the United States may sell for around $100 and up, with prices increasing due to potential regulation.

Slide Fire Solutions, the inventor, patent holder, and leading manufacturer of bump stocks, suspended sales after bump stocks were used in the 2017 Las Vegas shooting and resumed sales a month later. On May 20, 2018, Slide Fire Solutions halted sales and production of its products

Bump fire is the act of using the recoil of a semi-automatic firearm to fire shots in rapid succession, which simulates the rate of fire of a fully automatic firearm.

Bump fire gunstocks are of varying legality in the United States. The Department of Justice announced a plan on March 23, 2018 to classify bump stocks as "machine guns" and effectively ban them nationwide under existing federal law. If the rule becomes final, existing bump stocks would be required to be destroyed or surrendered by both manufacturers and individual owners.

Comment

Working...
                    X