Scientist suspended and will probably be fired for telling the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL sounds about right.

I don't get all this "everyone needs to do everything" bs. If you wanna do it fair play. But largely women don't wanna do that type of sh^t. You aren't likely to have 50/50 involvement. Why give a f#ck doe? Let people do sh^t they have passion for w/e % of people with one type of genitals or color they are or religion they are or w/e the f#ck. Passion for a subject should win not a % of the population reflecting itself in a certain field. If its 7% women or 79% women let their passion for doing w/e lead the way not the fact they have a p#ssy.
    Right on.

For example, I'm a big Major League Baseball fan, and it's my favorite team sport, a few years back, some crazy people were complaining that there were too many white guys (around 60%) and that MLB needed to diversify even more. MLB is the most diversify sports league in the world, it's also 30% Latino of any race, around 8% black American, and 2% Asian. If people like the sport and participate as young children, they'll have a shot of making it to the Majors if they are talented. Let the best of the best rise to the top. That's how it should be in any industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      Right on.

For example, I'm a big Major League Baseball fan, and it's my favorite team sport, a few years back, some crazy people were complaining that there were too many white guys (around 60%) and that MLB needed to diversify even more. MLB is the most diversify sports league in the world, it's also 30% Latino of any race, around 8% black American, and 2% Asian. If people like the sport and participate as young children, they'll have a shot of making it to the Majors if they are talented. Let the best of the best rise to the top. That's how it should be in any industry.
      ^^^^^ this right fuggin here.....

whats the % of the NBA and NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        ^^^^^ this right fuggin here.....

whats the % of the NBA and NFL?
        Last I checked, it was something like 80% for the NBA and 70% for the NFL, but yet there were no calls for it to be diversify. It's only MLB that is 60% white that somehow needs to be diversify.

Comment

There's a shock..

Comment

This actually ties really well into the "The Universe is teeming with life, so why haven't we seen any Aliens?" thread.

I believe it's more about limitations in the species than technology. Technological innovation tends to take place in exponential bursts and the main difficulty of sustaining that pace is that the rate of deviation from the nature of the species (ie our behavior is still calibrated for the stone ages) & onset of mass insanity/delusion. Space colonization has already withered into a very low-priority topic so soon after the first space missions began.

The developed world is essentially slated to have its populations completely replaced by those of the undeveloped world, which are already bogging it down. Scientific & business institutions are crippled by "equality" hiring protocols, ranging from CERN to Google to California's new mandatory-female-boardroom law.

Think it will get better over time as technology grows even further from the nature we evolved for, the massive fertility gap in favor of low IQ groups continues to widen, men withdraw into virtual reality lifestyles to avoid being swarmed by the morlock who now rule their cities & institutions?

There is a soft ceiling on technological development that has nothing really to do with the technology. The species simply throws it away long before the centuries of utopian R&D spending required to actually reach other galaxies.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again,women are fucking ******ed.

And evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                Last I checked, it was something like 80% for the NBA and 70% for the NFL, but yet there were no calls for it to be diversify. It's only MLB that is 60% white that somehow needs to be diversify.
                exactly!

Comment

men are more intelligent and harder working than women.

i can say that here, and it's true. can't say it as a person in a public position. wouldn't say it at work, wouldn't say it in front of most women, etc.

biggest difference between mena nd owmen is child bearing. crazy, i know! women take time out of their lives to have hcildren and raise them, and it changes the way they are able to work and how they regard work. it also affects greatly their willingness to take on the risk and sacrifice inherent in starting and moving forward and any meaningful and high level career.

it kind of sucks to say this, but i was not my father's first priority when i was younger . his work and his business was. i hardly f#cking knew the guy until i was a grown man.

we took a backseat and our futures were put on the line so he could chase a dream and try and make money. he took no salary for years and we f#cking lived that way . there are incredibly few women with a drive liek that [and most of them are single!] who are willing to literally risk the future of their families to realize a personal dream that is essentially about making money. that's how business works, and why my father is a well estblished and successful retired businessman who employed dozens of people and put their kids through college, and my mother worked at a preschool.
                  Last edited by New England; 10-03-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Nah your grandmother sneaked into your house and rubbed her vag on it, no science required.
                    Lmaaaooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                    X