No announcement yet.

Tusnami hits Indonesia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I never agreed with that meme. I said those are the views that Xoo,Sterling, Double and Shoulder hold.
    You didn't say anything at all...all you did was post the meme.

Comment

That was created by God?

So when folks pray to God about the weather, they are wasting their times?
      God isn't some gini or humanoid in the sky who grants wishes and controls distasters. God is the universe and God os within YOU.

Everybody incarnates multiple times, we have to experience every single catastrophe and triumph, poverty and wealth, slavery and mastery, we have to see life through every perspective and God is the original source we derive.

When people perform prayer they are meditating and connecting to their source, so prayer is never useless or a watlste of time, in fact b1tching about God or the non existence of God on a boxing forum is more of useless waste of time...

Comment

Rubbish. They don't control the weather.
        They effect the weather

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          I'm not talking linguistics

You said genetically speaking that you are Brit and African. Why did you leave out the Native American until today?
          Nah. Not Native American. I doubt I have that. I am referring to Indians who came from the country called India.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            You didn't say anything at all...all you did was post the meme.
            It was a chain discussion with Shoulder.

Comment

Nah. Not Native American. I doubt I have that. I am referring to Indians who came from the country called India.
              Oh ok so why did you leave Hindustans out before and/or how did you find out they're your ancestors

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                God isn't some gini or humanoid in the sky who grants wishes and controls distasters. God is the universe and God os within YOU.

Everybody incarnates multiple times, we have to experience every single catastrophe and triumph, poverty and wealth, slavery and mastery, we have to see life through every perspective and God is the original source we derive.

When people perform prayer they are meditating and connecting to their source, so prayer is never useless or a watlste of time, in fact b1tching about God or the non existence of God on a boxing forum is more of useless waste of time...
                So God is the universe which includes mother nature that you made the point isn't connected to God. Stay on point. Make sure your posts agree with each other.

Red - I see.

Prayer is just as useless to some as b**tching bout a non-existent thing is.

Comment

They effect the weather
                  Okay. Say more...

Comment

Oh ok so why did you leave Hindustans out before and/or how did you find out they're your ancestors
                    Because I don't have much connection to that culture.

Comment

Okay. Say more...
                      cutting down lots of trees effects lots of weather in many ways

Comment

Working...
                      X