Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tusnami hits Indonesia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All thru this thread has racist connations from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      All thru this thread has racist connations from you.
      Post numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I wasn't posting that as my opinion. I was posting that that's the opinion of Xoo, Sterling, Double, and Shoulder. From that post to the actual thread. It's a chain discussion.
        Oh I see that's just a private joke between you guys.

Comment

Post numbers?
          You know how to play the game so their won't be anything I can highlight.

Comment

Oh I see that's just a private joke between you guys.
            I am not joking when I have discussions with Shoulder because he is not joking when he comes with his antisemitic tories.

Comment

You know how to play the game so their won't be anything I can highlight.
              Okay. Show me a post of me playing the game.

Comment

Okay. Show me a post of me playing the game.
                Snitching on someone when your just having a normal conversation with someone.
                Just cause Z gets it over you normally you just jumped at the chance to get him banned.
                Not cool.
                I guess you never done time cause that's a KOS thing you just done.

Comment

• My heart goes out to the people's of India, I plan on going there one day and seeing some cool ruins and temples!

Oh sorry, is this Indonesia? Wow, I really don't care at all and I don't mean that in a racist way either.

Comment

Snitching on someone when your just having a normal conversation with someone.
                    Just cause Z gets it over you normally you just jumped at the chance to get him banned.
                    Not cool.
                    I guess you never done time cause that's a KOS thing you just done.
                    I was having a normal convo.
                    Z lost it. That's why he used the n-word. Remember folks said they are shocked he did. Which means he lost his cool and went overboard.

Nah. Never been to jail or prison. I eschew the criminal lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                    X