No announcement yet.

Tusnami hits Indonesia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Huh? Irrational person would think that?
    “God did it...he works in mysterious ways”

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      Sounds like for alot of ppl on here. Dont fook up the earth and be responsible for yourselves and understand also that **** happens lol. God is an excuse for almost anything ppl dont want to take responsibility for and also for things they cannot understand
      Let me tell you that God is real and can control everything if he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        “God did it...he works in mysterious ways”
        Oh. I see now. You are one of those non-believer folks?

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          They aren't white.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            They aren't white.
            Excellent post brother.... this... to all you lil azz clowns... ^^^^^^.

Shalom.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Excellent post brother.... this... to all you lil azz clowns... ^^^^^^.

Shalom.
              Are Jews white?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                You laugh but that 2004 one, remember, all the white people were at the top of buildings filming the carnage. Not one white person died in that, allegadly. .

The best statistic about that 2004 tsunami was 1 person died because of it in Kenya. How you end up being the 1 person that got killed by a tsunami thousands of miles away. I was there (in kenya) a few months later, and they were oddly proud of it. That and a goat that got killed by a pack of lions, after being nursed by a lion for months. Lion took it in as a kid, after losing her own, turned her back and a male tore it to shreds. All around Kenya it was about how good nature is, and this one dead person on a beach from a tsunami 1000s of miles away.

And dude I shagged this one conversationist, told her Id give her all my tshirts and shorts and ****, she was helping in the community. Met up for a drink later, ****ed her. As I was leaving she was there waiting for the t shirts and shorts. Put my head down and walked on by. Top 50 lowest points of my life

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Perfect post... jhonny is laughing...

Peep game... we had a hurricane last night, I’m going man up, it’s a clear sky... im looking for a siablojob puto to volunteer to help others.. im a community local leader.. people follow my pretty face... they obey.. a clear blue sky, and I’m going to pick up garbage... I’ll take photos, but I’m not down with take photos of people picking up the debrie that Mother Nature uprooted, and threw at them.. .. I got two broken windows.. I duct taped them.. to keep flying glass away from my wife, my dogs etc... I’m wildly popular by lil kok svckers like, siablo, sunturd, I am boxing, Julia, Jim Gaynor(I’ll kill him with a throat shot). The drag his body around and throw it off the upper tier of m unit...Lompoc... I’ll **** choke these faithless, fatherless hoes out, with a big Mexican Jew slap...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Are Jews white?
                    The rich ones yes, me no... you always have a knack for asking the right questions...

I respect you for that.... I wish I could just say you a stuuuuupid puto...

Never mind...

Peace brother...

Send me a great fight video.? I’m unemployed now... I gottapost a sanitized link to three recruiters, offering me jobs... no interview needed... mata at his nest telling work to F off... my wife is so mad I show off... she’s right..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Perfect post... jhonny is laughing...

Peep game... we had a hurricane last night, I’m going man up, it’s a clear sky... im looking for a siablojob puto to volunteer to help others.. im a community local leader.. people follow my pretty face... they obey.. a clear blue sky, and I’m going to pick up garbage... I’ll take photos, but I’m not down with take photos of people picking up the debrie that Mother Nature uprooted, and threw at them.. .. I got two broken windows.. I duct taped them.. to keep flying glass away from my wife, my dogs etc... I’m wildly popular by lil kok svckers like, siablo, sunturd, I am boxing, Julia, Jim Gaynor(I’ll kill him with a throat shot). The drag his body around and throw it off the upper tier of m unit...Lompoc... I’ll **** choke these faithless, fatherless hoes out, with a big Mexican Jew slap...
                      You had hurricane last night?

Comment

Working...
                      X