Collapse
No announcement yet.

There really is absolutely no reason for Alcohol to be legal and Weed to not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There really is absolutely no reason for Alcohol to be legal and Weed to not

I mean if you really compare them, marijuana is safer than alcohol in basically every aspect.

Alcohol is toxic, it puts your liver into a state of distress and negatively affects your cognitive ability. Alcohol can make you do things you will regret, like cheat on your wife or get aids from a prostitute. It takes away control of your emotions and can make you violent and angry and masochistic, it can even physically kill you.

Marijuana is non-toxic. Instead of making you lose control of your emotions, it dulls your emotions, so you're less likely to act out or do something stupid. If it does affect your emotions, it only enhances them to the point of giving you euphoria. Nobody has ever died from a marijuana overdose and it's only harmful as smoke because that's the property of anything that burns, if you vaporize it, there are absolutely zero detrimental effects to your health.

From a logical standpoint there is undoubtedly zero reason why alcohol should be legal and marijuana should not.

Right, making weed legal like cigs and alcohol will kill lots more people as do cigs and alcohol

Comment

Went on a ride a long and some guys were smoking weed on the strip. We were right next to them and it was strong. I was like man those guys don't even care that we're here.
      He said I don't care I'd rather deal with people high on pot rather than drunk.

Comment

lol this is way too logical an explanation.

Can you teach me how my religious text of choice bans alcohol and encourages weed? That'll make it easier for me

Comment

I'm not for commercializing alcohol tobacco and drugs.

Let people take pride in growing their own and bust the pushers and their snake oil
          Last edited by maracho; 09-28-2018, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Went on a ride a long and some guys were smoking weed on the strip. We were right next to them and it was strong. I was like man those guys don't even care that we're here.
            He said I don't care I'd rather deal with people high on pot rather than drunk.
            Dang how many ride a long cops do we have in this forum? The Strip is one of the worst judicial hellholes and now youve been smoking pot for the last for years while promoting their agenda

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              lol this is way too logical an explanation.

Can you teach me how my religious text of choice bans alcohol and encourages weed? That'll make it easier for me
              The Bible is against it but give me the religious verse and Ill take stab at it

Comment

There’s a perfectly good reason.

The alcohol and tobacco lobby has your politicians in their pocket.

While the private prison lobby and police unions are against legalization of cannabis.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  There’s a perfectly good reason.

The alcohol and tobacco lobby has your politicians in their pocket.

While the private prison lobby and police unions are against legalization of cannabis.
                  so true dat! ………..Rockin'

Comment

Marijuana can lead to coke or Herion . Every Herion addict started out with weed

Comment

Working...
                    X