No announcement yet.

There really is absolutely no reason for Alcohol to be legal and Weed to not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
    Willie Nelson is like 100 and he credits trading cigs and alcohol for pot. I punished my liver as a young man but have pretty much quit drinking alcohol in favor of toking up. I cannot remember the last time I drank a beer. Maybe I should drink one.
    I wouldnt do either and the medicinal qualities including for most pain studies comes from the seeds which dont have THC.

Willie has been an underachiever on par to Lindsey Lohan supporting all kinds of goofy charity rackets
    Last edited by maracho; 09-29-2018, 07:05 AM.

Comment

I'm going to smoke pot until I reincarnate into a pot plant and then somebody will smoke me up and have one hell of a trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        That's 100% bull****. Most dope heads start with pills. And alcohol is the real gateway drug when compared to Marijuana.
        Lay off the dope, read articles and repent

Secades-Villa R, Garcia-Rodríguez O, Jin CJ, Wang S, Blanco C. Probability and predictors of the cannabis gateway effect: a national study. Int J Drug Policy. 2015;26(2):135-142.

Weinberger AH, Platt J, Goodwin RD. Is cannabis use associated with an increased risk of onset and persistence of alcohol use disorders? A three-year prospective study among adults in the United States. Drug Alcohol Depend. February 2016.

Pistis M, Perra S, Pillolla G, Melis M, Muntoni AL, Gessa GL. Adolescent exposure to cannabinoids induces long-lasting changes in the response to drugs of abuse of rat midbrain dopamine neurons. Biol Psychiatry. 2004;56(2):86-94.

Agrawal A, Neale MC, Prescott CA, Kendler KS. A twin study of early cannabis use and subsequent use and abuse/dependence of other illicit drugs. Psychol Med. 2004;34(7):1227-1237

Panlilio LV, Zanettini C, Barnes C, Solinas M, Goldberg SR. Prior exposure to THC increases the addictive effects of nicotine in rats. Neuropsychopharmacol Off Publ Am Coll Neuropsychopharmacol. 2013;38(7):1198-1208.

Cadoni C, Pisanu A, Solinas M, Acquas E, Di Chiara G. Behavioural sensitization after repeated exposure to Delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cross-sensitization with morphine. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001;158(3):259-266.

Levine A, Huang Y, Drisaldi B, et al. Molecular mechanism for a gateway drug: epigenetic changes initiated by nicotine prime gene expression by cocaine. Sci Transl Med. 2011;3(107)

Schweinsburg AD, Brown SA, Tapert SF. The influence of marijuana use on neurocognitive functioning in adolescents. Curr Drug Abuse Rev. 2008;1(1):99-111

Macleod J, Oakes R, Copello A, et al. Psychological and social sequelae of cannabis and other illicit drug use by young people: a systematic review of longitudinal, general population studies. Lancet Lond Engl. 2004;363(9421):1579-1588.

Silins E, Horwood LJ, Patton GC, et al. Young adult sequelae of adolescent cannabis use: an integrative analysis. Lancet Psychiatry. 2014;1(4):286-293.

Fergusson DM, Boden JM. Cannabis use and later life outcomes. Addict Abingdon Engl. 2008;103(6):969-976; discussion 977-978.
        Last edited by maracho; 09-29-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

That's 100% bull****. Most dope heads start with pills. And alcohol is the real gateway drug when compared to Marijuana.
          Plus, a metric f*** ton of people start with Marijuana and end with Marijuana.

Comment

Bull I had a friend and a brother who started with weed which lead to herion

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Bull I had a friend and a brother who started with weed which lead to herion
              Sounds like some real winners lol

Comment

It's the next cash crop. Start investing now.

Comment

They should legalize and regulated it like the do with everything else.

Comment

Weed should have the same laws as alcohol, because I personally do not enjoy driving after smoking. It depends on the person. I do not smoke a lot because then i get paranoid, but if i just take just one hit I am fine and i get my buzz, and can still drive fine and get in a good workout.

Comment

Sounds like some real winners lol
                      Like your family or friends have no skeletons . Let me guess your a Harvard Grad who commits stick ups

Comment

Working...
                      X