No announcement yet.

Vice Claims Chinese Immigrants in Canada Are Becoming White Supremacists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    The guy in that video does not understand that everyone here...regardless of their race or national origins who are Canadian or legal residents do not want the influx of illegals from the US coming in. It has created a very big problem. When the fumigators come and spray one apartment the cockroaches retreat to the apartment next door. That's what happened in the US. Even the Liberal media has turned against Trudeau for his refugee policy.
    Interesting, tell me more. Has there really been a huge influx of illegals flooding into Canada? And what is Trudeau's policy? Is he giving illegals amnesty?

Canada's population is around 35 million or so and it's estimated that the US illegal population is 22 million by a new study, and that's just a rough estimate. Even if you get just 1 million of that 22 million added into your population, more than likely there's going to be a significant new problems.

Comment

Pay jhonny’s bulk azz enough and he might support your political problem..

While white people self hate... jhonny needs cash money... $€£¥

No time to waste on races bs... pay him...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        The guy in that video does not understand that everyone here...regardless of their race or national origins who are Canadian or legal residents do not want the influx of illegals from the US coming in. It has created a very big problem. When the fumigators come and spray one apartment the cockroaches retreat to the apartment next door. That's what happened in the US. Even the Liberal media has turned against Trudeau for his refugee policy.
        If Japan wasn’t an island nation.... they’d put up a wall.. fence..anything to preserve their lifestyle and culture.

Japan isn’t anti immigration.. not at all, they just don’t want ass clowns and thieves to become citizens or permanent residents.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Interesting, tell me more. Has there really been a huge influx of illegals flooding into Canada? And what is Trudeau's policy? Is he giving illegals amnesty?

Canada's population is around 35 million or so and it's estimated that the US illegal population is 22 million by a new study, and that's just a rough estimate. Even if you get just 1 million of that 22 million added into your population, more than likely there's going to be a significant new problems.
          What study shows the US to have 22 million illegals?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Yup...it's a big problem.

Canada will soon have more illegal border crossers than Syrian refugees
            The number of illegal border crossers in Canada will soon surpass the 25,000 Syrian refugees Canada accepted in 2016.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...migrant-crisis

Illegal border crossings from U.S. increase by nearly 23 per cent from June to July.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...per-cent-from/

Trudeau was bent on bringing in Syrian refugees and he did. He back tracked though after he realized it was not as popular an idea as he thought and quietly put a hold on it. I guess the fact that a Syrian refugee killed a 13 year old Chinese girl 3 months after arriving didn't look so good.

Syrian refugee process bungled by Trudeau

https://torontosun.com/2017/06/14/sy...d-ea4e345228b9

Trudeau is also too cozy (as was his father) with The Aga Khan who wants more Muslims in Canada.

The Aga Khan, the hereditary spiritual leader of the world’s approximately 15 million Ismaili Muslims and a renowned philanthropist, is a board member of the Aga Khan Foundation.

While the Aga Khan himself is not a registered lobbyist, the foundation is registered to lobby the House of Commons, and — according to records — received more than $47 million from the federal government in 2016.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3180076/w...sland-matters/

Hopefully next year Trudeau will be gone. The problem is that there are so many immigrants in Canada who support the Liberals because of their immigration policy...that they may very well keep him in power.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              What study shows the US to have 22 million illegals?
              https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-population-s/

Professors at Yale University have roiled the immigration debate with a new study calculating there are between 16 million and 30 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. — as much as three times more than most demographers figure.

The professors’ model looked at estimates of how many people came illegally, and how many people likely left, and concluded there are a lot more people who arrived than the 11 million suggested by traditional estimates. The model says the most likely figure is double that, at about 22 million.

Comment

When affirmative action goes too far

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  The Chinese Uncle Ruckus LoL.

Maybe it’s some blind Chinese that some realize their not white?

But I don’t think it’s Vice that is making my these claims accordingly mg to what I gotnfeom these ramblings
                  ***** is you ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Are you a dark Indian?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Are you a dark Indian?
                      You and your never ending questions
                      I don't know where I stand in the 50 shades of brown meter.

Comment

Working...
                      X