Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What teenage boy didn't try to rape a girl in high school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Define 'rape'

Comment

I was in a band in my teens, pvssy was served up on a platter for me.
      No need for having to work that hard for it, let alone try to take it from someone unwillingly.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
        I was in a band in my teens, pvssy was served up on a platter for me.
        No need for having to work that hard for it, let alone try to take it from someone unwillingly.
        Highly credible. The girls in band are the freakiest in the school. There are often slept on jewels (as far as looks) in the band. All that said, don't never fall in too deep with them. They're stuck in that reality of not quite being a cheerleader and still subconsciously or overtly craving the attention of an athlete. Useful skeezers though.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I attempted to make love with them

Not my fault they were so uptight

Comment

...an athlete's backup fuck and a "real nigga's go-to fuck usually was in band or artistic - thus more free-spirited than other girls - in some kind of way. Especially in cases where the cheerleader was up tight.

Pretty boy is thinking about shaving and giving it another whirl in America with this newfound knowledge. Hopefully he can grasp the concept that the real nigga is the wild card.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              I may not have tried to rape a girl as a teenager but I’ve done a lot of things as a teenager that would have landed me in jail.

I was just blessed by God not to get caught. I turned my life around and joined the army.

So I think that nobody deserves to be punished for what they did 25 years ago as a minor. When they are now adults and respectable members of society.

How many people would we have to put in jail if statute of limitations didn’t apply?

How many of you would be in jail for every act of vandalism, assault, drug possession/ sale that you got away with as a kid?

I’m sure there are some perfect angels that never did anything on this site.

But I wasn’t always a choir boy, that I am today.
              I was a choir boy in my teens. Only thing I could have been charged with was copywright stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                Highly credible. The girls in band are the freakiest in the school. There are often slept on jewels (as far as looks) in the band. All that said, don't never fall in too deep with them. They're stuck in that reality of not quite being a cheerleader and still subconsciously or overtly craving the attention of an athlete. Useful skeezers though.
                No, I was in A BAND not band class, elec guitars, top 40 covers, etc. I wasn't talking about chubby chicks with braces that played tuba.

We played gigs, made $$, had phony azz local groupies but at least they were halfway sexy.

..... at least sexy enough after a few beers.
                Last edited by club fighter; 09-23-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                  No, I was in A BAND not band class, elec guitars, top 40 covers, etc. I wasn't talking about chubby chicks with braces that played tuba.

We played gigs, made $$, had phony azz local groupies but at least they were halfway sexy.

..... at least sexy enough after a few beers.

Comment

Back in HS I had a party at my house while the parental units were away. Lots of drinking occurred. Some girl came up to me and said X was in the basement raping Y. Me and a couple guys went into the basement...this jerk was trying to take the clothes of this passed out girl. We dragged him upstairs and slapped the crap out of him. Fortunately nothing really happened to the girl.

Comment

Are you saying an ass grab is rape?

Comment

Working...
                      X