No announcement yet.

Father and son wielding shotgun and pistol kill neighbor over trash dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    This isnt like your usual threads. What gives?
    yea thats what I was like..... wait he tagged me on something that actually makes sense

Comment

i thought I heard the guy, before he got shot, say "give me that gun" to someone else who wasn't the father and the son

if he brandished a weapon, all the while threatening to kill them, and then thats when they shot him..... hhmmm

Comment

Oh well. Guy who died is fkin stupid.

There is a difference between being down and plain stupid.

Comment

The rednecks warned the other red neck to back off several times. He even threatened to kill them ffs. All the people involved were stupid af, including the wife who should've tried to calm the situation down.

Father and son are some sexy mofos btw, nice sets of man boobies and man booties on both of them lol.

Comment

White people gon white

Comment

this just proves that sometimes we are really stupid.

Once I got in a car accident. Was driving a VW and the guy who crash into me was drunk and on the wrong side of the road, driving a Toyota.

Needles to say, my car was fine and his Toyota was destroyed.

O got out of the car, and asked:

-Sir , are you OK?

For some reason I did not get mad or anything, I was just concerned nothing happened to the man and I was fine.

So when I am checking my car and I turned back he has a shotgun on my chest.

I moved reaaaaaally slow and took the shotgun from the barrel and put it down while I said:

- Everything is fine, no one wants to be in a car accident, I am putting it down, no not pull it back on me.

To this day, I cannot understand how I reacted or why I reacted so calmed down.
              From that day I believe there is a God because I have been hot tempered all of my life.
              But that day in particular , I was as calmed as rock. The guy stood up there watching at me, then we drove to his place, me in my car and someone drove him because his car was a POS at that point.

The guy started saying he knew officials, politicians, etc.

When he son saw where I lived he freaked out.

Next morning I had one guy call them, I also talked to him, he was actually crying and asking me to let him off the hook:

-please your car has nothing, while mine is a total wreck, please come have a drink with us and fix this.

I did not waste my time since I felt he humiliated himself enough and learnt a lesson.

I learnt a lesson too, but I also learnt that we don't know how we are going to react in different situations.
              While I am hot tempered, for some reason, in the 4 or 5 events I had , when I get really mad, I do not talk loud at all, I never threat anyone, I talk very low and calmed, but people do shut up when this happens. Don't ask me, I don't know what transforms me.

Anothe time I lost a girlfriend because I talked to a guy like this. My friend who was in the car with us never spoke on the whole ride.

Then he told me I had change when I spoke to the other guy.

So, we cannot really understand what happened with these 3 guys cause maybe we all react different to different situations and maybe they were not in their right minds or just could not handle that situation.

I would have walked away, there is nothing to gain from that situation.

Comment

Typical cousin fucking inbred Golovkin fans

GGG Gloveking, was that you with your dad? That why you haven't been posting?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  It’s crazy I saw the video. Depending on where this happened the shooters might even get away with it by claiming stand your ground.

The guy that got shot was an idiot though. He must of been drunk or high.
                  Because if two guys draw firearms on me and my wife. I’m leaving so as not to put my wife in danger.

He continued to have a fruitless argument and provoked these inbred hicks.
                  These are the type of rednecks that only understand your point when you either have a boot on their necks or the barrel of a gun in their face.

I’m telling you these stand your ground laws are going to cause a lot more shootings instead of prevent them.
                  I agree 100% with this post.
                  Dude let his foolish pride and anger take his life. No way would I have my wife out there endangering her or have her out there to see me get gunned down. Walk away

Comment

Haven't seen manboobs like that since James Toneys last fight.

Comment

i would never want to live in america and this is one of the reasons, any idiot can always pull out a gun on you for the stupidest *****,that's crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X