Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suge Knight accepts plea deal of 28 years for manslaughter charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahaha good for his ass. thats what he gets for fuking with Vanilla Ice!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      He will sever 10 and 1/2 years from the date of the plea.

He has done another 3 and 1/2 years during the processes (credit).

As long as he lives, this is not a death sentence!
      Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      No chance he does 10.. he is looking at 18 yrs minimum.

At his age, it’s one step down from a death sentence.

I would have fought it
      I have a buddy who is a supervisor with CA CDC. He told me Surge up to this point has had no infractions that would disqualify him from a reduction in sentence for good behavior.

But we all know that could change in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        he's been in jail awaiting trial for around 3 1/2 years.

Christ almighty
        Almost standard on a murder case.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I've heard of 1 maybe even 2 years. 3.5? That sounds high to me. Whether it's normal or not, it's phuckin insane.

I don't have a problem with it in Suge's case since he was guilty but what about people who are not guilty? Years of life wasted being in jail.
          Imagine being convicted and spend 30 years in prison then being released because of the advent of dna evidence.

Has happened to many many people.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Yeah it sucks, cause well you can NOT sign away your rights to a speedy trial and be tried inside of what 4-6 months but you probably robbing yourself/your team short of a chance to properly defend yourself so thats why people sign away their rights to speedy trial and so they can properly prepare to fight the case. Also peopel who are guilty will try to ride it out as long as they can cause in county well they get visits every week, etc etc cause once you go to prison you aint getting visits every week no more.

I knew a person who was a fighting a murder a charge, got it down to manslaughter did 3.5 in the county fighting the case, got it down to manslaughter got sentenced to 7 years, got credit for 3.5 back time, and with prison 85% and early kick he was out in a year and a half from sentencing.

the system is just a game, you gotta pay to play.
            This is how I play it he game. Most of the time people want to be fully prepared. Some are scared to go to prison so I’ll kick it around somtimw is served locally. Others who have been to prison prefer to get to prison faster as there is more freedom and more things to do. Everyone who have been to prison prefers it to the county jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              This is how I play it he game. Most of the time people want to be fully prepared. Some are scared to go to prison so I’ll kick it around somtimw is served locally. Others who have been to prison prefer to get to prison faster as there is more freedom and more things to do. Everyone who have been to prison prefers it to the county jail.
              Oh yeah prison is 100x better than county, but I ran into a lot of people who been to prison and rather go to prison but still try to stall it out in county for the visits, you get sent to prison ALWAYS far away from where you live so visits etc arent that easy to come by. But yeah by far prison is easy time compared to county.

Comment

Im sure Suge isnt pounding his head thinking he missed out on YG. Who gives a sht about YG bruh. He is a weak, sht rapper.

YG isnt talented enough to roll with da Row.

Isn’t he a multi platinum artist?

Fooking hater

https://youtu.be/HkVS79y4p4Y

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  So was lisa left eye lopez
                  I've always want to jizz, on her right eye.

Comment

Im sure Suge isnt pounding his head thinking he missed out on YG. Who gives a sht about YG bruh. He is a weak, sht rapper.

YG isnt talented enough to roll with da Row.
                    True dat..............

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Isn’t he a multi platinum artist?

Fooking hater

https://youtu.be/HkVS79y4p4Y
                      YG is a mutli platinum rapper? Wow i didnt know that. Well this just shows how far hip hop has fallen. We got venice beach, street level rappers like YG going platinum. Kids have sht taste nowadays which is another reason YG is a hit.

When bands like BTS is going number one on American billboard, you know something is wrong with the music scene.

Yea YG and Kendrick Lamar are two of the ****tiest rappers ive ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X