A Genie offers you $20k cash, or have sex with any one person of your choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    i'm f**king dead
    GREEN K bro welcome back lol. I left for few years and came back myself.

Comment

The cash without question. Women come and go but money usually just goes. Got to grab onto it.

Comment

Women are depressingly loose nowadays & sex isn't even special anymore. Most of them treat "hooking up" as casually as going out for coffee.

It's hard to find lasting love or a good loyal wife to raise children with.

Sex? Man if you're in decent shape and are willing to sit through a few minutes of awkward smalltalk, there ya go. It will feel about as special as taking a crap.

I would definitely take the $20k.
        Last edited by ////; 09-19-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
          20k can buy me a lot of drinks at some great bars and locations where I can meet many more women.
          You wouldn't take 20k to spend a night with the bird in your sig?

Comment

Man I wipe my díckhole with 20k, you broke bítches think 20k would get a night with Emily Ratajowaski? Fúck no it wouldn’t

Broke *****s talking about using the cash to pay for hookers and drugs like that something to be proud of. I can afford hookers and coke on Tuesday at the end of the month before pay

I would turn down 30k for 30 mins with Emily Ratajowski, you bums are a disgrace - broke *****s

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              GREEN K bro welcome back lol. I left for few years and came back myself.
              Thanks bud

Comment

I would choose the Sex.

Someone from my deep past that i never smashed and caused me a lot of trauma since i last saw her in 8th grade.

Now she is this smokin hot Egyptian chick who is a strict muslim and married. 20k is nothing compared to healing 20 years of regret.

Comment

I’m telling the genie to come back in a year’s time so I can smash Maddie McCann’s newly-legal back doors in, then claim the £2,500,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts. Ahead of the game, me.

Comment

Hmmm $20K or sex with anyone? ........... hmm ............. I'd take Jeannie instead.

... maybe if I hit it good enough she'll let me have the $20K or at least a couple more wishes. Hell I'd probably just take her bottle home with me.

Comment

**** Beyonce record it take loads of pics and sell the story for 10 million

Comment

Working...
                      X