• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    People who buy stuff are suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      They probably will, and I don't care.

NFL doesn't get my time anymore.
      What sports or events get you time nowadays?

Comment

I can afford it but I won’t buy any fight based on principle. They need to fix this watered down sport before they get my money.

Comment

undercard was one sided but entertained the people in the building and at parties while they waited for the main event. main event was one of the best fights you'll see at MW for a long time.

Comment

Wow...I had no idea it was that much

Comment

I have an IPTV subscription and we watched the under card through BT Sports (the United Kingdom) via the internet. Not HDTV but at under 7 bucks a month who is complaining? No steaming delays like the boxing streams.

But fan boy's wanted HBO PPV.

I already spent money on a spread (dog's, burger's, brat's and chili beans, chips and dips). Old lady made salmon, sticky rice and a fruit tray for the healthy people. Two of my female cousins, who are fight fans brought
              homemade brownies and chocoholic chip cookies.

I told my boys who ever did not bring anything if they could contribute. In less than 5 mins we collected $85 bucks.

If they brought more than a case of beer or more I would not take their money.

We purchased the PPV but BT Sports was steaming on my lap top without any delay. The Brit's were quite un bias compared to HBO.

Comment

bought it friends chipped in too. My only thing was the undercards were done so quickly was the hour plus bull**** talk fest. My god I know they were put in a spot but with the match ups they had that could lead to well what happened quick knockouts they would of had a plan B to waste time. Listening to max Kellerman talk and then when roy jones put on the gloves I about had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Me see it, dem heart dirty
                  Me a tell you say, dem heart dirty
                  Fi real, dem heart dirty
                  Dem no waan we live fi pass 30
                  But me no carry feelings
                  Me carry mi gun dem, me carry mi gun dem
                  Me no carry feelings
                  Me carry mi gun dem, me carry mi gun dem

Hoi!

JimRaynor, mek dem know how we dweet.
                  Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Patois is the name.

I see it, their hearts are dirty.
                  I am telling you, their hearts are dirty.
                  For real, their hearts are dirty.
                  They don't want us to live pass 30.
                  But I don't carry feelings(malice)
                  I carry my guns, I carry my guns.
                  I don't carry feelings
                  I carry my guns, I carry my guns.

I thought that quashie JimRaynor would have translated for you.

Quashie is my insult for you! Find your own for me!

Comment

I didnt pay it but this fight was way more worth the 85.00 compared to May Pac or May Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I paid the $85

1. If this fight was in my hometown would I pay $85 to see it live. So if I’m willing to spend it on an actual ticket, why wouldn’t I spend it on ppv and have the best view, cheap beer, bathrooms. Etc.
                      There are principles at play here...

First and foremost, the rich and the wealthy are not that way because they "pay whatever" for whatever.

85$ is just a lot of money for TV entertainment. With $85 USD I can go catch an MLS or a baseball game here with a friend. I would assume in USA you can catch an NHL game for 40$ a person.

With $85 I can have a half decent steak dinner for two.

And what are they selling me for $85? A bad card and that blunder where everyone got KOd early in the undercards and for 1 hour I have guests at the house waiting for a fight...

Sorry can't do it...I pay for a fare share of premium services monthly, but there is no way I'm dishing out $85 for a boxing PPV...That's amazon prime for the damn year...That is a month worth of pension in some countries...

I value my dollar, and no PPV is worth that money.

Comment

Working...
                      X