Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Adder Says That White Boys Can't Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing im guilty of is watching a few streetfight tutorial videos & thinking im the next incarnation of kimbo slice afterwards just from the gleaned knowledge from said video.

Comment

Kill whitey

black power

Comment

I grew up with a white dude who swore up and down that he was part native american, although he talked and dressed like he was a fellow Mexican. He was taller than all the other kids, looked stronger too, yet he STILL got his ass beat everytime he tried to fight another mexican including me, he was like 2 inches taller than me and weighed more but I always whooped his ass.

That's when I realized white people are different. He would talk a big game and act hard af but would be the first one crying when he got slapped. He was weaker than all of us despite being bigger than all of us

Comment

Not generalizing but from my experiences, white boys get scared easily. Take away the high tech weapons and white people are not fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Not generalizing but from my experiences, white boys get scared easily. Take away the high tech weapons and white people are not fighters.
            You could always go to the rougher parts of Northern England, Glasgow, Western Sydney, or Anywhere in Russia or Eastern Europe if you were interested in testing that theory out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              White boys are bad at taking sucker punches from behind, or being kicked down to the floor 10 to 1...
              um speak for yourself

Comment

Tell that to jhon Basilone, or all those white boys that stormed the beaches at Normandy. P4 pound, jhonny will take any dong on, he won’t win, but he won’t back down.. I forget, he’s black.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Oh be quiet. Quit being so sensitive.

Aussie's and Irish dudes are bad mofos. Actually a lot of whites from here are bad dudes. Internet tough guys is what I'm really referring to.
                  I wonder if you realize that...

Kovalev
                  Lomachenko
                  Canelo
                  GGG

.... All White....

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    That's when I realized white people are different. He would talk a big game and act hard af but would be the first one crying when he got slapped. He was weaker than all of us despite being bigger than all of us
                    I've seen the exact same thing from countless blacks. What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Wealth makes your children weak.
                      It depends on the parents. I've seen first hand a young man grow up in the upper-middle class who you don't want to mess with physically or mentally. Respectful, full of integrity, hard work ethic, and you can't touch his character.

The "silver spoon" finger pointing that is done by Americans and anyone else today is done out of jealousy and hate. Sure there are some really snobby kids out there because of wealth, but that's not their fault. It's the lack of discipline given by the parents.

Look at George Washington. Dude was born in to wealth, and married into even more. He'd take his jacket off after battles and there'd be bullet holes in them. Dude would stomp any of the wanna be's that'e ever passed through this forum.

I've seen countless... Countless... guys who can "fight", sitting in the corner of the gym after they sparred a guy who "can't fight", contemplating their life after they just got whipped.

Comment

Working...
                      X