Death Adder Says That White Boys Can't Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Adder Says That White Boys Can't Fight

Oh reeaaallly? Do share your worldly knowledge…….Rockin'

White boys are bad at taking sucker punches from behind, or being kicked down to the floor 10 to 1...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Oh reeaaallly? Do share your worldly knowledge…….Rockin'
      Oh be quiet. Quit being so sensitive.

Aussie's and Irish dudes are bad mofos. Actually a lot of whites from here are bad dudes. Internet tough guys is what I'm really referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Oh be quiet. Quit being so sensitive.

Aussie's and Irish dudes are bad mofos. Actually a lot of whites from here are bad dudes. Internet tough guys is what I'm really referring to.
        Thankyou for the clarification...…….Rockin'

Comment

Why's everything on BoxingScene gotta be so racial all the time? I'm the whole world in one person, and I don't feel any part of my DNA makes me "weaker" for fighting

I'm Irish/British, Nigerian, Congolese, Senegambian, Guinean, French/German, Italian, Iberian, Scandinavian, Northwestern European, Jewish, Asian, Native, and the list goes on and on, practically everything.

All seems silly to me

Comment

Genetically or culturally?

Culturally the stereotype is probably true. They tend to be oversocialized people with "coexist" bumper stickers on their cars & have never experienced physical violence at all. It makes for some very embarrassing viral videos when they cross a pack of hoods.

Genetically they tend to have the most muscular strength & probably have the highest representation in combat sports vs global population share.

Classic explanation of why all your dempsey/rocky guys disappeared and were replaced with starving soviet refugees. Wealth makes your children weak.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Genetically or culturally?

Culturally the stereotype is probably true. They tend to be oversocialized people with "coexist" bumper stickers on their cars & have never experienced physical violence at all. It makes for some very embarrassing viral videos when they cross a pack of hoods.

Genetically they tend to have the most muscular strength & probably have the highest representation in combat sports vs global population share.

Classic explanation of why all your dempsey/rocky guys disappeared and were replaced with starving soviet refugees. Wealth makes your children weak.
              Tell that to Deontay Wilder XD

Comment

Originally posted by Beatdowns View Post
                Tell that to Deontay Wilder XD
                They're called averages. Black people tend to sprint faster/jump higher via differences in bone structure & muscle composition but that doesn't mean Gary Coleman jumps higher than Larry Bird.

Comment

Wealth makes your children weak.
                  Not in every case, but generally that statement is true.....Rockin'

Comment

They're called averages. Black people tend to sprint faster/jump higher via differences in bone structure & muscle composition but that doesn't mean Gary Coleman jumps higher than Larry Bird.
                    Nah; all groups can do anything any other group can do

Comment

Working...
                    X