No announcement yet.

Eminem real reply to MGK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beatdowns View Post
    I respect your opinion, but, personally, I'm tired of people calling Eminem "Top 5"

He's number one.

No rapper can handle a prime Eminem. Even the 45 year-old version is better at rapping than everyone else out right now

I feel people are sleeping on Em since some grew up past his peak and whatnot. They didn't see the monster he was back then, and are, like in boxing, using late-career performances as a measure of his greatness.

Man, I hated all his last few albums. Only a few good songs here and there, considering all of them. But I've never for a second doubted his ability to be the best. I just felt like he had too many "yes men" around him, not telling him he's not using his voice and lyrics properly. Eminem stopped telling good stories, and, like 50 cent, that hurt him, too. It's a part of life, especially with wealth.

But that dude's the best. He just has struggled overcoming the drug situation and rebuilding himself past that, both mentally and physically. Stuff leaves scars, deterioration.

I openly acknowledge that my poetry is very much influenced by Eminem's rhyming patterns back in the day. I grew up as a kid listening to his albums, over and over. So much so that I do many of the same tricks he does without even realizing it when I write poems.

Dude's a legend, and he could release 100 crappy albums and still be the greatest rapper of all time
    Full blown groupie mode! LMAOO

Eminem is not #1 and FAR from it.. not spittin corny sht like ....

"I’m lookin’ at your tight rear like a sightseer / Your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea"

"He’s tryin’ to divide us / The ****’s like a cult, but like Johnny he’ll only unite us (/Unitas)"

"’Cause like a dictionary, things are lookin’ up / So much, got a sprained neck, know we would rise up"

"Since I’m manure, she’s a sewer / And this time this piece of ****’s running through her"

"From the first time I saw you, I actually / Said to myself, 'I gotta meet her' (/meter) like a taxi"

"Grab you by the (meow!), hope it’s not a problem, in fact / About the only thing I agree on with Donald is that / So when I put this palm on your cat / Don’t snap, it’s supposed to get grabbed / Why do you think they call it a snatch?"

"She wants a computer lodged in her vagina / Said my dick is an apple, she said put it inside her"

"So let’s get turnt like a shish kabab / Twist it, ma, like an air-conditioning knob"

"I’m swimmin’ in that Egyptian river, ’cause I’m in denial (/The Nile)"

.... i can keep going.. and going.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      lol who is he gonna use his "best lines" on? he should always use his best lines. Em lost it long ago
      You thought Eminem's repsonse is garbage? smh at least explain why instead of just saying it's trash

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        Full blown groupie mode! LMAOO

Eminem is not #1 and FAR from it.. not spittin corny sht like ....

"I’m lookin’ at your tight rear like a sightseer / Your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea"

"He’s tryin’ to divide us / The ****’s like a cult, but like Johnny he’ll only unite us (/Unitas)"

"’Cause like a dictionary, things are lookin’ up / So much, got a sprained neck, know we would rise up"

"Since I’m manure, she’s a sewer / And this time this piece of ****’s running through her"

"From the first time I saw you, I actually / Said to myself, 'I gotta meet her' (/meter) like a taxi"

"Grab you by the (meow!), hope it’s not a problem, in fact / About the only thing I agree on with Donald is that / So when I put this palm on your cat / Don’t snap, it’s supposed to get grabbed / Why do you think they call it a snatch?"

"She wants a computer lodged in her vagina / Said my dick is an apple, she said put it inside her"

"So let’s get turnt like a shish kabab / Twist it, ma, like an air-conditioning knob"

"I’m swimmin’ in that Egyptian river, ’cause I’m in denial (/The Nile)"

.... i can keep going.. and going.
        In this era of mumble rap, you think that the lines in which Eminem jokes around at are out of place?

What's hot right now? Stuff like "Stir fry"

I swear it sounds like: "I'm in the kitchen, cookin' like it's stir fry, stir fry,

I'm in the kitchen, cookin' like it's stir fry,

I'm in the kitchen, cookin' like it's stir fry"

...lol

Comment

thewhitegirl's in the kitchen cookin' like it's stir fry:

(stir fry)

Comment

Boring. Give me Coldplay over this rubbish any day. Proper music Proper singing

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
              Boring. Give me Coldplay over this rubbish any day. Proper music Proper singing
              Man, Jennifer Lawrence got that guy jumping around dressed like a gorilla lol

This may sound like a joke, but I truly think this is one of the greatest songs of all time:

Now that I'm a bit older, I can certainly relate to the lyrics. Dude spoke a lot of truth that went over ppl's heads in this song

Comment

Is Machine Gun Kelly a rapper? I know him because of 1 song with Camila Cabello (I feel no shame in saying I never turn off the TV when she's on) and he was playing a guitar and doing what I'd call singing rather than rapping.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                  Is Machine Gun Kelly a rapper? I know him because of 1 song with Camila Cabello (I feel no shame in saying I never turn off the TV when she's on) and he was playing a guitar and doing what I'd call singing rather than rapping.
                  His music videos have an interesting style but none of his songs you would actually want to bump in your car, because you would embarrass yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Yea Prince is a sucker for that. I hope he doesn’t read my post doe

Even Floyd knew what's up

Comment

Originally posted by Golovnikov View Post
                      I believe it was purely a financial decision. Another "Back 2 Back" would've done well, but "In my Feelings" made Drake some real money. Took over the country. Had it flopped, responding would've become a necessity, but I can see why he didn't see the use in risking the negative impact of a beef with Pusha/Kanye. You gotta remember Kanye's a Kardashian now. Kylie isn't a billionaire for no reason. They have a following, and Drake made the smart play.

Back 2 Back would have not worked this time. Pusha took it to the gutter when Drake brought his Pusha's fiancé's name into it. When Story of Adidon dropped there was radio silence for a week. ONE WEEK is a long time in beef. He basically forfeited and rode it out hoping the public would forget about it because by then scrutiny started to reach mainstream TMZ, Entertainment Weekly proportions. His team had to kill that buzz, Pusha already ruined his Adidas rollout, if he were to respond it would have affected album units and tarnished his image as the top dog in the industry. A big part of his appeal is that he is a winner. He keeps winning no matter what, fans of his enjoy following him because they like the feeling of being on the winning team, they're like Miami Heat supporters. He didn't want that smoke because Push has more dirt on him and was about to hang him out to dry.

Comment

Working...
                      X