Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henry Cavill is now out as Superman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be more interested in having a black batman. Superman's not that interesting of a superhero and has always been whitebread. They should just keep him white.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I'd be more interested in having a black batman. Superman's not that interesting of a superhero and has always been whitebread. They should just keep him white.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        There's no way in hell that would happen. They'd have a female Ghostbusters on their hands.

This would be nothing more than stunt casting. They already have a Perry Black, might as well make everyone else black, like the black Wizard of Oz or the black Steel Magnolias.

Actually, I could see it, sagging blue, tight skinny jeans, showing off his red underwear. Instead of kryptonite being his weakness, it would be a job application. Just keep Lex Luthor white, because you know SJW Hollywood right now, white dudes are the evil ones.
        I was going to reply to Makavelli's post to say how terrible the idea would be, but this disturbing post distracted me.

So that is your narrow view of black people?

I wish I knew your name so that I can report you to your business/company/employer. You are an idiot, and ignorant, and contrary to your belief of black people being a problem, it's actually your kind that is the problem.

And this is coming from someone who agrees with you in general, about not casting a black actor as Superman, and I also hate the SJW movement translating into films. But you sir, are a piece of crap for your comments, and the world would be a better place with less of you's and more Michael B. Jordans, believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I was going to reply to Makavelli's post to say how terrible the idea would be, but this disturbing post distracted me.

So that is your narrow view of black people?

I wish I knew your name so that I can report you to your business/company/employer. You are an idiot, and ignorant, and contrary to your belief of black people being a problem, it's actually your kind that is the problem.

And this is coming from someone who agrees with you in general, about not casting a black actor as Superman, and I also hate the SJW movement translating into films. But you sir, are a piece of crap for your comments, and the world would be a better place with less of you's and more Michael B. Jordans, believe it or not.

Just report him. There was a Black Superman. And his name was Calvin Ellis. He was from another universe.

Comment

Comment

I never liked him in the roll in the first place. I wanted the kid from Smallville. He did a great job on the TV show in my opinion.

But the real thing they should do is come out with stand alone movies for every Justice league character before dropping another team up movie.

The first movie was trash and mostly so because they tried to rush in origin stories to explain everyone’s back story.

Marvel did it correct by gradually introducing all the non comic book fans into the marvel universe. Now the whole thing is up and running.

Talk about snatching defeat from victory. When all DC had to do is literally copy Marvels example on how to succeed.

They even had an advantage as Batman and Superman are arguable the two most iconic superheroes.

Comment

I don’t know who owns the “Hanc0ck franchise that starred Will Smith.

But that character has a lot of potential in a climate that saw a successful Deadpool franchise launch.

I’m really surprised there hasn’t been interest in a sequel. But the best black DC superhero in my opinion is Statik Shock.

He should be introduced and revamped in a movie. The cartoon series was very popular back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  I don’t know who owns the “Hanc0ck franchise that starred Will Smith.

But that character has a lot of potential in a climate that saw a successful Deadpool franchise launch.

I’m really surprised there hasn’t been interest in a sequel. But the best black DC superhero in my opinion is Statik Shock.

He should be introduced and revamped in a movie. The cartoon series was very popular back in the day.
                  Spawn is mine.

Batman is a complex character to pull off. As batman he's dark, brooding, ferocious and physically intense.

As bruce wayne he's cool, strong charming, and witty.

If I could make my own batman movie I would pick idris alba, he would have to buff up more though.

Batman is supposed to be a mountain. A perfect peak imposing physical specimen. He's supposed to be a 6+ foot mountain of muscle, that's intimidating just to look at.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-12-2018, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I think ben affleck is the closest anyone has ever come to portraying batman.

"I UNDERSTAND!!!!"

Perfect

Comment

Spawn is mine.

Batman is a complex character to pull off. As batman he's dark, brooding, ferocious and physically intense.

As bruce wayne he's cool, strong charming, and witty.

If I could make my own batman movie I would pick idris alba, he would have to buff up more though.

Batman is supposed to be a mountain. A perfect peak imposing physical specimen. He's supposed to be a 6+ foot mountain of muscle, that's intimidating just to look at.
                      A proper Spawn reboot would be nice.

Or Blade reboot.

Comment

Working...
                      X