No announcement yet.

Henry Cavill is now out as Superman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Not so fast, per his manager, (the Rock's ex-wife)

Garcia went from losing to Porter to being a top acting manager in four days? I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Only logical replacement is a transgender minority female
      The SJWs will probably push for that.

I wish I was joking.

Comment

Superman is white, about 6'4" 240lbs, 10% muscular build, dark brown/black hair, blue eyes, square jaw line.

That is how the actor should be as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Garcia went from losing to Porter to being a top acting manager in four days? I'm impressed.

that Al Haymon looks out for his clients

Comment

not for nothing, but john leguizamo would be a bomb superman.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              The SJWs will probably push for that.

I wish I was joking.
              You said it... **^^^^ I haven’t driven a car in 3 years...

Are things really that bad?

Comment

https://www.unilad.co.uk/film/michae...l-as-superman/

With the recent (rumoured) departure of Henry Cavill from the DC universe, speculation is rampant online as to who will be the next to don Superman’s iconic red cape and Y-fronts.

According to Deadline, Warner Bros. want to go in a completely new direction with the next incarnation of the Last Son of Krypton and are reportedly considering casting Black Panther star Micahel B. Jordan in the iconic role.

Cavill’s reportedly left the role of Superman after talks broke down between himself and Warner Bros. over a cameo appearance in next year’s Shazam movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Roman Reigns
                  Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Only logical replacement is a transgender minority female

Comment

There's no way in hell that would happen. They'd have a female Ghostbusters on their hands.

This would be nothing more than stunt casting. They already have a Perry Black, might as well make everyone else black, like the black Wizard of Oz or the black Steel Magnolias.

Actually, I could see it, sagging blue, tight skinny jeans, showing off his red underwear. Instead of kryptonite being his weakness, it would be a job application. Just keep Lex Luthor white, because you know SJW Hollywood right now, white dudes are the evil ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Cavill is a crap actor, awful. Had no screen presence or gravitas at all in any movie. Oh sure the women and gays love him but he stinks. His portrayal as Superman was the worst Superman of all time...dude was CRYING when he had to kill Michael Shannon who wanted to DESTROY EARTH and it's 7 billion inhabitants. Dude was CRYING.
                      I like DC over Marvel as far as characters and lore, but after Nolan's Batman films, DC has been getting destroyed by Marvel. The entire lineup of DC films has been trash after those Nolan films. It's not only Cavill. Warner Bros just sucks at superhero movies. Disney is pummeling them. I think there's been one decent movie, Wonder Woman, out of the 5 they've done from 2013-present. Justice League was absolute garbage, how can a movie with Superman, Batman, and Flash be garbage? Leave it to WB to show you how. They keep letting Zack Snyder direct the films, when he's just not making good DC films. They're going by his history of Watchmen and 300 too much. The same tone that fit those movies won't fit DC movies.

Disney gets it.

Comment

Working...
                      X