Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being a mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

appoint me mod, ive got no problem doing some of the dirty work on here and taking the pressure off of you guys

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Missed you in the RBR thread last night.

Helluva fight though. Props to both, but Porter definitely showed some new wrinkles in his game.
      Stream went down. So I didn't score. I watched this morning.

Yeah. I liked that fight.

You lucky you didn't take that sig bet.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Stream went down. So I didn't score. I watched this morning.

Yeah. I liked that fight.

You lucky you didn't take that sig bet.

I woulda took it. Just not open ended.

Comment

I woulda took it. Just not open ended.
          Don't have any times for squares.

I will hook someone for Canelo-GGG, though.

Comment

Man, where do I begin.

First off, it’s tough to be a poster in this eWorld where everybody is a thug and respect is king and somebody’s always gunning for you. Let alone moderate, that’s like a big ass target. So I stay drunk, and always pack my eheat for busters just Incase shit pops off. You never know.

But for real though. It is tough being a mod. It means you can no longer be a poster.

I’ve found that my opinion on things don’t mean shit and will only create some sort of bias and/or some “overly-toned” critism about my personal views. I’ve also learned that the less I say, the smarter I sound and the better mod I am. Go figure.

I get along and have love for everybody. Believe me, there’s no shortage of love in this world one person could share. But I’m also a realist which ideals varies from person to person. I believe everybody has a right to their opinion and every opinion should be heard. I believe that all people, Black, white, brown or whatever should support and uplift their people above all others. But not so much so that it extends towards hate and intolerance of other people based out of bias.

This is a Global forum. Who am I to say that the way we do things in America or our views are better than anybody else’s? I’d be a liar if I said I knew the culture and/or standard views of everybody’s views everywhere. I just do what I can when I feel necessary and always err on the side of better judgement. Roll the dice and hope for the best, if you will.

All this political bs...If im just being honest

I find this stuff a bit scary myself with all the stuff the media is trying to hype. They’d have you think we’re heading towards some sort of revoltion or something. Don’t believe it. When I step outside I don’t love my neighbors any less than before. In fact, I’m another couple years closer to them. We are not as divided as you might think. We all want for the same things, happyness. We’re just at different stages due to age and/or status. I wish that for all of you. We just need some clarity.

In the end I do this mod thing cause I love boxing. That’s that. I guess what I’m trying to say is if y’all don’t like me, then go fuck yourself. Too bad.

Mod -MEGA- signing out!
            lol let jaded know about your views. He's had me banned for months now for no legitimate reason. Silencing people for being good at debating their views is wack. If I were a mod, I wouldn't do that. I can separate my beliefs from execution. Otherwise, I wouldn't do it.

Sure, he'll come and say it was because of exposing Zaroku and whatnot, but Zaroku and others get into a hundred e-fights a day, and they're not banned for a month as an obvious setup to a perma, since everyone knows how I get when bans are unfair, lol

Comment

I think moderating on forums like this is almost pointless.

People should have to sign some kind of waiver before they join and then stuff shouldn't be censored.

I mean, it's the fuqing internet. We are too obsessed with censorship in a land where you're supposed to have free speech.

It is mind bending.

Comment

Man, where do I begin.

First off, it’s tough to be a poster in this eWorld where everybody is a thug and respect is king and somebody’s always gunning for you. Let alone moderate, that’s like a big ass target. So I stay drunk, and always pack my eheat for busters just Incase shit pops off. You never know.

But for real though. It is tough being a mod. It means you can no longer be a poster.

I’ve found that my opinion on things don’t mean shit and will only create some sort of bias and/or some “overly-toned” critism about my personal views. I’ve also learned that the less I say, the smarter I sound and the better mod I am. Go figure.

I get along and have love for everybody. Believe me, there’s no shortage of love in this world one person could share. But I’m also a realist which ideals varies from person to person. I believe everybody has a right to their opinion and every opinion should be heard. I believe that all people, Black, white, brown or whatever should support and uplift their people above all others. But not so much so that it extends towards hate and intolerance of other people based out of bias.

This is a Global forum. Who am I to say that the way we do things in America or our views are better than anybody else’s? I’d be a liar if I said I knew the culture and/or standard views of everybody’s views everywhere. I just do what I can when I feel necessary and always err on the side of better judgement. Roll the dice and hope for the best, if you will.

All this political bs...If im just being honest

I find this stuff a bit scary myself with all the stuff the media is trying to hype. They’d have you think we’re heading towards some sort of revoltion or something. Don’t believe it. When I step outside I don’t love my neighbors any less than before. In fact, I’m another couple years closer to them. We are not as divided as you might think. We all want for the same things, happyness. We’re just at different stages due to age and/or status. I wish that for all of you. We just need some clarity.

In the end I do this mod thing cause I love boxing. That’s that. I guess what I’m trying to say is if y’all don’t like me, then go fuck yourself. Too bad.

Mod -MEGA- signing out!

#thegodofallmods!
                I suggested in the past that all Politics needs to go in a separate lounge. Where the obsessed can go post and argue with each other. The lounge used to be full of threads about movies, books, video games and hot women we would bang.
                Basically a place to not be serious and BS. Now it’s all about politics and race. I would just as soon ban those topics if I could.
                Last edited by BoxingTech718; 09-09-2018, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  appoint me mod, ive got no problem doing some of the dirty work on here and taking the pressure off of you guys
                  Pretty sure the powers that be are never, ever gonna let a poster with 8 or 9 bans for racist posts be a mod. Give it up already.

Comment

Dropping by to show love to grandpa [MENTION] -MEGA-
                    [/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                      Dropping by to show love to grandpa [MENTION] -MEGA-
                      [/MENTION]
                      Thank you, Led cunt

Comment

Working...
                      X