Being a mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Being a mod

Man, where do I begin.

First off, it’s tough to be a poster in this eWorld where everybody is a thug and respect is king and somebody’s always gunning for you. Let alone moderate, that’s like a big ass target. So I stay drunk, and always pack my eheat for busters just Incase shit pops off. You never know.

But for real though. It is tough being a mod. It means you can no longer be a poster.

I’ve found that my opinion on things don’t mean shit and will only create some sort of bias and/or some “overly-toned” critism about my personal views. I’ve also learned that the less I say, the smarter I sound and the better mod I am. Go figure.

I get along and have love for everybody. Believe me, there’s no shortage of love in this world one person could share. But I’m also a realist which ideals varies from person to person. I believe everybody has a right to their opinion and every opinion should be heard. I believe that all people, Black, white, brown or whatever should support and uplift their people above all others. But not so much so that it extends towards hate and intolerance of other people based out of bias.

This is a Global forum. Who am I to say that the way we do things in America or our views are better than anybody else’s? I’d be a liar if I said I knew the culture and/or standard views of everybody’s views everywhere. I just do what I can when I feel necessary and always err on the side of better judgement. Roll the dice and hope for the best, if you will.

All this political bs...If im just being honest

I find this stuff a bit scary myself with all the stuff the media is trying to hype. They’d have you think we’re heading towards some sort of revoltion or something. Don’t believe it. When I step outside I don’t love my neighbors any less than before. In fact, I’m another couple years closer to them. We are not as divided as you might think. We all want for the same things, happyness. We’re just at different stages due to age and/or status. I wish that for all of you. We just need some clarity.

In the end I do this mod thing cause I love boxing. That’s that. I guess what I’m trying to say is if y’all don’t like me, then go fuck yourself. Too bad.

Mod -MEGA- signing out!

#thegodofallmods!

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Man, where do I begin.

First off, it’s tough to be a poster in this eWorld where everybody is a thug and respect is king and somebody’s always gunning for you. Let alone moderate, that’s like a big ass target. So I stay drunk, and always pack my eheat for busters just Incase shit pops off. You never know.

But for real though. It is tough being a mod. It means you can no longer be a poster.

I’ve found that my opinion on things don’t mean shit and will only create some sort of bias and/or some “overly-toned” critism about my personal views. I’ve also learned that the less I say, the smarter I sound and the better mod I am. Go figure.

I get along and have love for everybody. Believe me, there’s no shortage of love in this world one person could share. But I’m also a realist which ideals varies from person to person. I believe everybody has a right to their opinion and every opinion should be heard. I believe that all people, Black, white, brown or whatever should support and uplift their people above all others. But not so much so that it extends towards hate and intolerance of other people based out of bias.

This is a Global forum. Who am I to say that the way we do things in America or our views are better than anybody else’s? I’d be a liar if I said I knew the culture and/or standard views of everybody’s views everywhere. I just do what I can when I feel necessary and always err on the side of better judgement. Roll the dice and hope for the best, if you will.

All this political bs...If im just being honest

I find this stuff a bit scary myself with all the stuff the media is trying to hype. They’d have you think we’re heading towards some sort of revoltion or something. Don’t believe it. When I step outside I don’t love my neighbors any less than before. In fact, I’m another couple years closer to them. We are not as divided as you might think. We all want for the same things, happyness. We’re just at different stages due to age and/or status. I wish that for all of you. We just need some clarity.

In the end I do this mod thing cause I love boxing. That’s that. I guess what I’m trying to say is if y’all don’t like me, then go fuck yourself. Too bad.

Mod -MEGA- signing out!

#thegodofallmods!
    Good thing trump got elected
    The leftards real color got exposed real quick
    They were gonna reveal it in a slow process so non will be surprise
    Sneaky basterds

Comment

Well I can say that at least you've been fair to me. We've gotten into our beefs at various times in the past, but you never pulled the "I'm a mod" card and banned me for it. I appreciate that.

And though I feel you've been wrong as a mod at times, for example, your situation with MCC, if I remember correctly you tried to right that wrong in the end...? Hopefully you two have sorted that out by now (it has nothing to do with me and this was in no way to provoke the situation if it is not at least at a place where you two are just letting each other be, so hopefully this mention doesn't lead to any discussion on the matter).

I do imagine it can be hard being a mod, but you don't seem to be one that lets it go to your head too much and tries to be above other posters.

No one will agree with everything you do, but at least you give your reasoning. I don't think you're always right, but at the same time I respect you for being pretty stand up about your decisions.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Good thing trump got elected
        The leftards real color got exposed real quick
        They were gonna reveal it in a slow process so non will be surprise
        Sneaky basterds
        I’m happy for trump...and glad he got elected. But not so much so that I’ll grow a hatred of another person because of their personal views or affiliation.

Comment

Hey Mega...shut up hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            I’m happy for trump...and glad he got elected. But not so much so that I’ll grow a hatred of another person because of their personal views or affiliation.
            We dodge a bullet man
            Europe is now overun so is canada

But yeah i as a concervative usually was the mind my own business type of dude till i felt like the left has taken it for granted

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Well I can say that at least you've been fair to me. We've gotten into our beefs at various times in the past, but you never pulled the "I'm a mod" card and banned me for it. I appreciate that.

And though I feel you've been wrong as a mod at times, for example, your situation with MCC, if I remember correctly you tried to right that wrong in the end...? Hopefully you two have sorted that out by now (it has nothing to do with me and this was in no way to provoke the situation if it is not at least at a place where you two are just letting each other be, so hopefully this mention doesn't lead to any discussion on the matter).

I do imagine it can be hard being a mod, but you don't seem to be one that lets it go to your head too much and tries to be above other posters.

No one will agree with everything you do, but at least you give your reasoning. I don't think you're always right, but at the same time I respect you for being pretty stand up about your decisions.

Keep up the good work.
              Thanks.

And imo, I don’t think I was wrong in the MCC situation other than making that thread with a poll. As a mod, I shouldn’t do that. That was more the poster in me. I think he recognized what I was saying and the point I was trying to make at the time. As of now, I think everything is copasetic. It’s in the past and I have no ill will. We’ve even had a few convos since then on other things. I think that’s the most important thing to recognize.

Comment

Grow a sack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Hey Mega...shut up hoe!
                  Why don’t you go find a tranny and leave me alone, I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    Grow a sack.
                    I have. A very large one. They currently Reside in my wife’s purse though...

Comment

Working...
                    X