Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not to sound like a Hater but doesn't Captain Marvel look horrible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    I love the dark knight flicks those were my favorite. all the other ones are garbage. a few of the xmen were alright and dead pool is more my speed.
    I liked Logan, thought it was well done. Still some subliminal preachiness going on, but entertaining.

Comment

I should google the comic to see what she supposed to look like good idea.
      Look her up when she was Ms Marvel or War Bird.

Nowadays, she looks like a butch lesbian or a scrawny broad.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        All these super hero movies are lame nerd flicks. They’ve become preachy and opportunistic. Not fun any more. Like most big Hollywood productions now.
        I agree.
        I dont and cant get into any of these marvel creations to film.
        I just think they are tacky with no real plot besides CGI created action scenes.
        I rate Superman.
        I dont rate these new and improved hustles.

Comment

Looked the trailer up.

Yea not feeling this although these teaser trailers usually seem to be lacking something & are made for the fanboys more than the regular cats they are trying to trick into a movie theater so that might not mean THAT much.

Comment

I liked Logan, thought it was well done. Still some subliminal preachiness going on, but entertaining.
            Logan started off promising but once they Brought in the kids I was like refund lol. I can't stand kids in movie I mean is that a cheap appeal to parents or something? Even if I was a parent id still hate a XMEN movie that turned into being about kids.

My favorite Wolverine movie was the one where he went to Japan I felt like I really was in old school Japan and inside of a comic book.

But yeah this Brie Larson actress is not fine at all. At least cast a fine arse bad chick for the lead.

Comment

Never heard of that superhero before. I'm assuming there is a trailer for an upcoming movie. Gonna have to watch it to see

Comment

they need to cone out with a sexy ass middle eastern or turkish super hero chick, they missin the boat on them yall sleepin on those women they are FINE AF

Comment

that basic white chick don't do shat for me bro lol what are her super powers by the way?
                  She has some serious cosmic powers. Can travel (fly) 6 times the speed of sound. Can absorb the power of any weapon and return the energy back through her fists. Has a 7th sense that can anticipate the actions of her opponents. Former Air Force pilot so she knows military tactics.

The character first appeared in 1968 as Ms Marvel.

Brie Larsen plays the movie part.

Comment

They’ve become preachy and opportunistic.
                    As a former hardcore movie guy I feel like this is every film doe. Or mostly the case anyway. The director usually has some message that if you don't agree with it is a corny ass message. And even if you do agree with the message being sent it often has some corny vibe to it still.

Thats just the creative way I almost wanna say. You don't make a creative thing like a movie if you aren't "preaching" something that others may or may not agree with. Pretty much every romcom in the history of the world leaves me feeling this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Look her up when she was Ms Marvel or War Bird.

Nowadays, she looks like a butch lesbian or a scrawny broad.
                      GREEN K bro damn she looks fine there lol id smash that chick not the actress they casted tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X