Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nike's response to people burning their stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He isn't a professional athlete anymore. When he was, he wasn't very good. This Nike/Kaep thing is stupid solely because of that principle...

Tbh, can't believe how far this dip came. Watched him @ Nevada whenever he played against Kellen Moore & Boise State. Classic games.

Comment

China owns Nike
      China hates the US tariffs so they went ahead and supported kaepernick the anti-US cops agenda

Comment

Got to love the irony that people think that Nike are standing up for civil rights when they have a history of using child labour and slave labour to make their products.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          what is he doing? He hasn't really talked about it outside of kneeling and saying he was kneeling due to police brutality. Many others have spoken about it for him but I haven't seen him actually talk much about it at all. Has he been to any rallies or protests or even organized any events to bring light to the situation or did he just kneel and say "oh uh police brutality"?

Maybe I just don't pay much attention to him or missed it. What is he actually doing?
          You sound like you haven't followed closely at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Set up a charity and ......

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/c...18-9?r=UK&IR=T

Trump set his up as a tax dodge, used the money for himself and is now criticising the guy smdh
            Good to see him donating to charity. Saw meals on wheels on there, I used to volunteer with them when I was in Arizona. Why won't he come out and speak on the issues though? At least bring up some stats to support your cause or something. He kneeled and has remained silent on the issue aside from saying what he kneeled for, he has let others do the talking for him. Step up Kap!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              You sound like you haven't followed closely at all.
              So please enlighten me on what he has done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                what is he doing? He hasn't really talked about it outside of kneeling and saying he was kneeling due to police brutality. Many others have spoken about it for him but I haven't seen him actually talk much about it at all. Has he been to any rallies or protests or even organized any events to bring light to the situation or did he just kneel and say "oh uh police brutality"?

Maybe I just don't pay much attention to him or missed it. What is he actually doing?
                If you did any research at all you would know he doing alot of charitable community work. He donates alot for someone who doesnt have a regular income anymore.

But I know that when it comes to those issues you cant possibly be bothered with educating yourself.

Comment

I hate Nike and everything they stand for, but burning their products is just overkill.

Just donate all that stuff to kids or the homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    The most ironic thing is that the commie lefties are supporting one of the largest capitalistic corporations in NIKE as it does this. Brilliant advertising from NIKE.
                    Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Got to love the irony that people think that Nike are standing up for civil rights when they have a history of using child labour and slave labour to make their products.
                    Lmao, so true.

Comment

That guy is such a poser.

Comment

Working...
                      X