Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life, liberty, and Justice for all!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      I like how they always use roe vs wade or womans right to choose......

they cant call it for what it is....

ABORTION = BABY KILLING!
      Lots of liberal Democrats are smart enough to be dangerous and
      thus supporting Kavanaugh

Brett Kavanaugh: "Roe v Wade is settled precedent of the Supreme Court" and it has "been reaffirmed many times over the past 45 years."

Same reason Man Down voted for Obama. He was just smart enough to know that it meant more innercity kids off his streets

Comment

• As a british man I find myself asking what on earth is a kavanaugh? Why has it got 2000+ replies what's going on in america lol

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Lots of liberal Democrats are smart enough to be dangerous and
          thus supporting Kavanaugh

Brett Kavanaugh: "Roe v Wade is settled precedent of the Supreme Court" and it has "been reaffirmed many times over the past 45 years."

Same reason Man Down voted for Obama. He was just smart enough to know that it meant more innercity kids off his streets
          You're a complete joke. Yes I viewed your post to see you crying and you didn't fail me.

Just some info. This is the internet if I was a racist I would say so. I have nothing to hide on here. Far as I can tell I have my pic posted. I've posted more about myself then you ever would.

So hide behind your screen and play your role. Keep living in your twisted mind.
          You seem to have a problem with everyone on here. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and figure out why that is.

I'm on many sites on the net, from car, truck, motorcycle, boat, b ball, gun forums and I have to say you are one person I'll never understand. Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Introspective View Post
            As a british man I find myself asking what on earth is a kavanaugh? Why has it got 2000+ replies what's going on in america lol
            Kavanaugh is a Supreme Court judge who respect constitution and is making democrats not very feel.

Comment

• I didn't vote for Trump but ironically I view the treachery of Hillary and those other women at the DNC that allowed this moment to happen.

Comment

• This isn't over yet, I wanna get back to normalcy #BringbackRussiacollusion

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  And of course, Schumer has to turn it into a call for democrats to vote in November. Nothing like a useless speech about Roe v. Wade followed by a call to vote.

People will vote indeed, they will vote Red in November.
                  Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  I like how they always use roe vs wade or womans right to choose......

they cant call it for what it is....

ABORTION = BABY KILLING!
                  Schumer sounded like an idiot. I was sitting there thinking “it sure would be nice if he cited all the example or incidents he’s referring to about Kavanaugh and then allow rebuttals”. I honestly feel like the dems, as a unit, have gone bat shat crazy!

Also, Kavanaugh is already on record stating that roe v wade is settled law and that he has no intentions one way or the other in regards to that. We all have our opinions on that, I don’t necessarily believe in it (for me and mine). It doesn’t mean that sometimes an abortion might just be the best thing, sadly. Problem is the stupid amount of money that’s spent and wasted on planned parenthood. That shit rivals bscene epoint numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Schumer sounded like an idiot. I was sitting there thinking “it sure would be nice if he cited all the example or incidents he’s referring to about Kavanaugh and then allow rebuttals”. I honestly feel like the dems, as a unit, have gone bat shat crazy!

Also, Kavanaugh is already on record stating that roe v wade is settled law and that he has no intentions one way or the other in regards to that. We all have our opinions on that, I don’t necessarily believe in it (for me and mine). It doesn’t mean that sometimes an abortion might just be the best thing, sadly. Problem is the stupid amount of money that’s spent and wasted on planned parenthood. That shit rivals bscene epoint numbers.
                    true....

how I feel about abortion......

its not an excuse for their mistake....

for example....

hoes wanna be hoes....

then when they get pregnant they dont want to be responsible because "theyre too young" and another sorts of excuses.....

no its called a condom and stop being a hoe

(generalizing of course there are issues such as "rape" and what not etc but most of them is cuz they are hoes imo)

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      This isn't over yet, I wanna get back to normalcy #BringbackRussiacollusion
                      Don't worry Trump will throw a wrench into things soon and get the media on to something else lol.
                      Guy is playing Dems and the media like a fiddle.

Comment

Working...
                      X