Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Whatcha talkin bout snowflake?
    That's what the Whore of Babylon calls us when we're making glaciers to plow her under

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Man its pointless. That guys is nuts! Hes the worst on here. Hes always talking gibberish. I gave up long ago.

Pharisees and Saduccees Joining forces against me as usual so ll take that as compliment being that your an agnostic racist evolutionists who voted for Obama and brags about Kavanaugh style devil's triangles

Comment

• God Bless Justice Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Superfans like him are all freaked out today.

Winning is so much better with sore losers.
          Only you slick willy fiscal supergroupies could ignore the plethora of liberal whoredom by Trump / Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
            That's what the Whore of Babylon calls us when we're making glaciers to plow her under
            U go to a court with a 35years old accusation with no witness to corroborate ur accusation, yah youll looks stupid

Wait wait

U remembered ur bestfriend so u name him as a witness of ur arse being stretch

So the court and fbi contacted him and sadly ur only bestfriend cant even remember that time, he dont even know the person ur accusing

But were suppose to believe ur a survivor? And just go ahead and destroy the mans life/ family/ reputation/ and future?/

Dude the braincells that process logic in ur brain are dead :/

Comment

U go to a court with a 35years old accusation with no witness to corroborate ur accusation, yah youll looks stupid

Wait wait

So the court and fbi contacted him and sadly ur only bestfriend cant even remember that time, he dont even know the person ur accusing

But were suppose to believe ur a survivor? And just go ahead and destroy the mans life/ family/ reputation/ and future?/

Good luck! He'll come back calling you Satan or some crap.

Comment

• Winning ��

Comment

Wait wait

Why you keep willfully ignoring that 99% of my points had nothing to do with the so called rape but rather his Bill Clinton catholicism?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    Why you keep willfully ignoring that 99% of my points had nothing to do with the so called rape but rather his Bill Clinton catholicism?
                    Well as of right now i prefer chatolic than atheist judge or worst muslim

Comment

Well as of right now i prefer chatolic than atheist judge or worst muslim
                      A pharisee is worse than a Muslim or and atheist but they do and will join forces

Comment

Working...
                      X