Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Sick bastards the lot of them......

Post your BS in the Trump thread if it’s not related to Kavanaugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      You're really something else. To think I use to enjoy debating you. Now you've just gone full ******.
      Glad you saw it.

Once you disagree with him and back your stance up with facts, he cant hide his true colors.

I was like you, I tried debating the guy and being cool to him. He seemed somewhat smart, but I very quickly found out he's just a well spoken, yet very rabid superfan completely incapable of adult debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        We can walk and chew gun unlike you libs.
        You guys can bang pigs, sheeps and women related to you while chewing gum as well.

The point is its pretty funny for any Trump supporter to get mad about someone lying when you give Trump a pass whenever he lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

"We're not debating guilt or innocence..." I'm sorry, but to me that is the central issue at hand, whether or not he is guilty of the allegations
          Lmao!!!

Well he is at least being honest.

He isnt debating guilt ot innocence based on the facts, he's just cheering for his team.

Go! Team! Go!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I told mandown, GGG and Vlad all this last week. It is HILARIOUS that Trump supporters are getting upset over how this is playing out.

Maybe they shouldn't worry about her alleged lies and focus on the economy like they tell everyone when Trump gets called out for lying.

So true...They scream economy at every chance they get.

As President Numbskull did earlier this morning.

Doesn’t change or put out any of the other 12 fires going on...

Comment

You guys can bang pigs, sheeps and women related to you while chewing gum as well.

The point is its pretty funny for any Trump supporter to get mad about someone lying when you give Trump a pass whenever he lies.
              This **** is war.

Comment

Wrong again

Bestiality is associated with liberal mindset
                Being married to a tree, fish, dogs,cats, self, having sex with man to man, female to female

Yall are confused individuals
                Liberalism is a disease

Comment

• Comment

Your side is the ones visiting 57 states and arguing that there are 57 genders...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Post your BS in the Trump thread if it’s not related to Kavanaugh.
                      Sexual abuse will always be related to Kavanuagh.

Deal with it !

Comment

Working...
                      X