No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    You can't say rapist or the Trumpers get upset. The correct term is sexual assaulter because he didn't try to f-ck her. He was just grabbing her **** just to grab them.

He's a male Republican so he probably likes d-ck on the low. I wonder if any men are going to come forward with allegations?

LOL!!!
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-24-2018, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You can't say rapist or the Trumpers get upset. The correct term is sexual assaulter because he didn't try to f-ck her. He was just grabbing her **** just to grab them.

He's a male Republican so he probably likes d-ck on the low. I wonder if any men are going to come forward with allegations?

LOL!!!

Rapist Rapist Rapist !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I'm a little out of the loop. Who is the accused rapist??
        Most Republican sexual deviants with short peckers !

Comment

LOL!!!
          You're really something else. To think I use to enjoy debating you. Now you've just gone full ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            You're really something else. To think I use to enjoy debating you. Now you've just gone full ******.
            How does this response to Bernie, obviously joking, affect my ability to debate with you?

I can always post links from the news about the gay prostitutes at the Republican convention again but I posted it like 5 times already.

Comment

• The sad part here is the man has two daughters the horror that this man had to explain to his daughters this BS his being accused to just because his running for the supreme court in the R side

Really wish this accusers will be punished for their crimes

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                The sad part here is the man has two daughters the horror that this man had to explain to his daughters this BS his being accused to just because his running for the supreme court in the R side

Really wish this accusers will be punished for their crimes
                He didn't have to accept the nomination. he could've said No.

You bring up his daughters. I wonder how he would act if one of them accused someone of sexual assault/attempted rape and they said "I don't remember" or "check my journals/diary".

Sure hope that never happens to either one of them.

Comment

He didn't have to accept the nomination. he could've said No.

You bring up his daughters. I wonder how he would act if one of them accused someone of sexual assault/attempted rape and they said "I don't remember" or "check my journals/diary".

Sure hope that never happens to either one of them.
                  You mean over a third of a century after the alleged act took place?

SEXUAL ASSAULT/ATTEMPTED RAPE.

Big words.

The bitch was probably drunk through her teenage years and asked to be double teamed every weekend, and now can’t remeber where, when and by who.

Fuck this pathetic #MeToo era.
                  Last edited by Vlad_; 09-24-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Keep it up Dunn !

When they go low ?

We knock their @sses out !

Unfortunately it’s whats needed for this 2nd coming of McCarthyism. "peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      You mean over a third of a century after the alleged act took place?
                      Yes. My guess is Kavanaugh isn't going to say "well honey, you brought this up too late, you should've said something in 2016".

All this back and forth i think BostonGuy hit the nail on the head-you guys are starting to think Kavanuagh might not get confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                      X