No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    They have all the majorities and are still bending over backwards for the Democrats. That makes me respect Trump all that much more, as even when his own party is not 100% behind him, he managed to keep most of his promises and is working on keeping all of them.
    Yes sir, but no of that matters to Dems so I say take the vote.

Comment

Update Sept 22:

That is ridiculous. They keep moving the deadlines more than the UN.
      They're giving here a chance to tell her story under oath. She's been in contact with her lawyer for over a month regarding this. If she keeps on delaying, the Republicans need to grab their balls and move on from this BS.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/polit...ing/index.html
      Theyre either smart for prolong refusal of the democrat pawn to testify will make her look more stupid and suspicious

Or

They too stupid to not realize that dems are planning more ways to derail the process by every second they are given
      Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 09-22-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• How are you afraid to fly when her Bio states that she interned in Hawaii?

Comment

• Comment

• The problem I have with the “metoo” movement and Kavanaugh’s accuser is that the threshold of evidence seems to get lower and lower.

Remember when there had to be actual proof and/or witnesses to a crime before you could ruin someone’s life.

Now it’s become a veritable witch hunt with all types of wild accusations flying around.

I’m not gullible enough to believe someone who seems to come out of nowhere at the most convenient time for Democrats

It’s just too convenient

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              The problem I have with the “metoo” movement and Kavanaugh’s accuser is that the threshold of evidence seems to get lower and lower.

Remember when there had to be actual proof and/or witnesses to a crime before you could ruin someone’s life.

Now it’s become a veritable witch hunt with all types of wild accusations flying around.

I’m not gullible enough to believe someone who seems to come out of nowhere at the most convenient time for Democrats

It’s just too convenient
              Welcome to the bats-hit crazy world we live in now.

Comment

• She'll testify, but they didn't say when.

Comment

• Big pharma connection

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...ill-maker.html

Comment

I hope they crucify her. It's the only thing that would justify their delays. Honestly, besides Trump, the republican party is a bunch of pussies. Even Bush Jr. was a little pussy who never stood up to the media.
                    That's why Trump beat like 15 or so of them in the R primary.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      How are you afraid to fly when her Bio states that she interned in Hawaii?
                      LMAO!!!

The Ds better realize the Rs are likely digging on her too.

I'll laugh if they find out she travels extensively, and often by plane.

Comment

Working...
                      X