No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    A victim should come forward immediately... but she should have waited, doe.

They gang raped her and assaulted her... but it's not a crime, doe

We have no independent witnesses or corroborating evidence... but just believe us, doe
    I was ran a train on and gang raped but went back 9 times doe!

Comment

A victim should come forward immediately... but she should have waited, doe.

They gang raped her and assaulted her... but it's not a crime, doe

We have no independent witnesses or corroborating evidence... but just believe us, doe
      Have you seen the screaming harpies protesting? We must believer her! good lord.. also some pathetic male hangers on probably hoping to get laid

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        With all due respect, you are still talking about the crime where I've repeatedly posted from what I have read there isn't enough evidence to convict him of committing a crime.

We are assessing fitness for the SC. If you are someone that participated in the alleged events, while there isn't enough to convict of a crime, IMO that should disqualify you from the SC. If you disagree, ok.

As to the legal standard of proof-the report didn't interview a number of witnesses nor did they go back and ask Ford or Kavanuagh. If proof is what is wanted, take the time to find all the facts. That said, the investigation is over and we have moved forward so that is not worth discussing.

I want his fitness for the court assessed in a complete manner to protect the integrity of the court. Fitness isn't just based on not having a criminal record or this incident not being worthy of a criminal conviction.
        It's a completely unfounded accusation. There's no proof, nor support, for her allegation, yet you think it should seem him unfit for the Court.

Why should an unfounded accusation disqualify someone from the Court?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          I was ran a train on and gang raped but went back 9 times doe!
          She couldn't go back, couldn't remember where it was.

Comment

It's a completely unfounded accusation. There's no proof, nor support, for her allegation, yet you think it should seem him unfit for the Court.

Why should an unfounded accusation disqualify someone from the Court?
            I didn't say an unfounded accusation should. I was very clear to post IF, as in if there was a full investigation and evidence found, that would IMO. I don't see how that is controversial.

Comment

We are assessing fitness for the SC. If you are someone that participated in the alleged events, while there isn't enough to convict of a crime, IMO that should disqualify you from the SC. If you disagree, ok.
              how so? What would be the reasoning? You do know that FALSE allegations are often made right?

Comment

I didn't say an unfounded accusation should. I was very clear to post IF, as in if there was a full investigation and evidence found, that would IMO. I don't see how that is controversial.
                So how is there going to be enough evidence found to say he did it, but not enough to give the probable cause required for arrest?

Comment

So how is there going to be enough evidence found to say he did it, but not enough to give the probable cause required for arrest?
                  What allegedly occurred may not have been a crime. It may however cause a Senator not to vote for confirmation. Again 2 very different things.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    how so? What would be the reasoning? You do know that FALSE allegations are often made right?
                    Yes I do. I don't know why someone would make false allegations when they face the possibility of imprisonment. I also don't know why someone would do that to a sitting federal judge knowing the consequences.

Bottom line is the report is completed and we are moving forward. Nothing really more to debate.

I still think he gets confirmed, as I voted when the poll came out.

Comment

Yes I do. I don't know why someone would make false allegations when they face the possibility of imprisonment. I also don't know why someone would do that to a sitting federal judge knowing the consequences.

Bottom line is the report is completed and we are moving forward. Nothing really more to debate.

I still think he gets confirmed, as I voted when the poll came out.
                      Were you surprised by Murkowski's and Marchin's unexpected switches in vote?

Comment

Working...
                      X