Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Hustla View Post

Unreal isnt it. These women have dads, brothers and husbands.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Unreal isnt it. These women have dads, brothers and husbands.
          As I said, it's like their religion, and they are radicals.

This is war to them. Nothing matters but them winning the war.

People being smeared? No big deal.
          People losing their jobs and reputations? No big deal.
          People being assaulted and harassed? No big deal.

Soon it will be; people being killed? No big deal.

This is EXACTLY how the Nazis and the Stalinists justified their actions.

As Trump said, these people are "evil".

Comment

• Can someone please ping The Big Dunning-Kruger?

He's avoided me like the plague since I asked him to man up and make a perma-ban bet on his team.....

Comment

• I’d have thought that 1bad would be too embarrassed to continue posting in this thread after being so wrong about Ford

Alt troll just gotta alt troll, I guess

Comment

• Article from CNN, regarding Fords long time friend who was supposedly at the party with her when the alleged incident took place.

(CNN)Leland Ingham Keyser, a friend of the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault when they were at a party in high school, does not refute the veracity of the allegation, although she does not remember the alleged incident, her lawyer said in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

"Ms. Keyser does not refute Dr. Ford's account, and she has already told the press that she believes Dr. Ford's account," Keyser's attorney, Howard Walsh, wrote in the letter, which was sent to the committee overnight Friday. "However, the simple and unchangeable truth is that she is unable to corroborate it because she has no recollection of the incident in question."

The previous statement, which Walsh released to CNN and the committee last week, said, "Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

In her testimony Ford said she remembered that Keyser, a longtime friend, was present at the party, but that it is not surprising Keyser would not recall the party because Ford did not tell her about the alleged assault at the time.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/29/polit...fbi/index.html

So absolutely no one but Ford recalls this party and even her own long time friend does not recall not only the party but does not even recall who Kavanaugh was. The fishy part is, if its her long time friend who was also at the party, it seems as though its something you'd tell your best friend about either that very night or the very next day. I can tell you from personal experience my girl tells her friends even the most trivial things that happen to her, if something like this happened, and especially since there weren't any serious harm she'd tell someone almost immediately.

Only reason I can think of Ford not telling her friend is if she was already known as a loose girl, and either her friend wouldn't believe her or judge her to the other friends.

Comment

• STUPID HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

STUPID HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    White males are born guilty...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      White males are born guilty...
                      I hope they keep this up.

Comment

Working...