No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Ted Kennedy would have taught us all about drinking. Also, how to get away with murder while drunk...
    Kavanaugh wont have time to teach that class because he will be sitting on the Supreme Court.

Comment

Ted Kennedy would have taught us all about drinking. Also, how to get away with murder while drunk...
      Yes, he would've. Don't know exactly what that has to do with my post.

You and Raynor keep going back to the 1960's. LMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Yes, he would've. Don't know exactly what that has to do with my post.

You and Raynor keep going back to the 1960's. LMFAO!
        No you're right Dunn. Drinking beer in the 1980's is so much worse than murder in the 1960's.

You are totally right. Murder followed by 46 years in the Senate is all good.

Drinking in high school is totally much more important and should totally destroy someone's life, family and reputation 36 years later...

Drowning in beer is Hitlerian compared to leaving a woman drown in a locked car.

My bad Dunn, carry on!

Comment

No you're right Dunn. Drinking beer in the 1980's is so much worse than murder in the 1960's.

Drinking in high school is totally much more important and should totally destroy someone's life, family and reputation 36 years later...

Drowning in beer is Hitlerian compared to leaving a woman drown in a locked car.

My bad Dunn, carry on!
          Superfan cheerleading at its finest.

From The Big Duck, I expect nothing less.

Comment

My bad Dunn, carry on!
            Where did I post that? I thought you agreed to stop making up stuff and asking me to discuss it.

Committing Sexual assault or watching it occur and saying nothing might disqualify an individual from the Supreme Court, regardless of party affiliation. If you don't think so fine. I do know that lying to a Senate Committee will absolutely disqualify you.

If it is determined that Kavanuagh lied, then he shouldn't be confirmed, right?

Comment

• Julie Swetnick proves she is totally full of shit.

WATCH: Kavanaugh Accuser Julie Swetnick Backtracks on Some Claims in Extensive NBC News Interview

Julie Swetnick, the woman who accused Brett Kavanaugh of drugging women and participating in gang rapes in the 1980s, spoke out at length about her allegations in an interview that aired on MSNBC Monday.

NBC News started off by noting it could not independently verify her claims. Swetnick spoke to NBC News correspondent Kate Snow about her allegations, made in a statement released last week, that Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge attended a party where she was drugged and gang raped. While she did not accuse Kavanaugh of assaulting her, she claimed she witnessed him participate in gang rapes. Kavanaugh has vehemently denied the allegations and denied even knowing Swetnick.

Swetnick, a current government employee being represented by lawyer Michael Avenatti, told Snow that at parties Kavanaugh was “very aggressive, very sloppy drunk, very mean drunk.”

“I saw him go up to girls and paw on them… touching them in private parts, try and shift clothing,” she claimed. “I saw him push girls against walls. He would pretend to stumble and stumble into them, push them into a wall. He would grope them.”

NBC News noted there were differences in Swetnick’s initial statement and her comments to the outlet, notably her assertion that Kavanaugh spiked punch at the parties so that groups of boys could rape girls.
              Swetnick did not confirm that she saw Kavanaugh spike punch, but simply said she “saw him around the punch containers.”

“I don’t know what he did,” she told NBC.

She also appeared to backtrack on her suggestion that Kavanaugh was involved in gang rapes, saying she only saw him congregated with other boys outside of rooms. When Snow asked if she thought the boys were gathered in order to rape girls in the rooms, Swetnick replied “yes.”

“It’s just too coincidental,” she said.

She continued that she came to that realization when she was raped herself. She said her assault happened at a party at the hands of multiple boys after her drink was spiked. She said that while she did not know if Kavanaugh and Judge participated in her rape, they were at the party near her where she began to feel sick.

She added that she contacted the police and told her mother about the alleged assault.
              https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-ka...ews-interview/

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Where did I post that? I thought you agreed to stop making up stuff and asking me to discuss it.

Committing Sexual assault or watching it occur and saying nothing might disqualify an individual from the Supreme Court, regardless of party affiliation. If you don't think so fine. I do know that lying to a Senate Committee will absolutely disqualify you.

If it is determined that Kavanuagh lied, then he shouldn't be confirmed, right?
                Lied about what? How many beers he drank on a certain day?

Comment

Julie Swetnick proves she is totally full of shit.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-ka...ews-interview/
                  If she submitted those claims to the Senate Judiciary Committee, she needs to be charged with a felony.

Comment

• But he threw ice at someone!

Comment

Lied about what? How many beers he drank on a certain day?
                      Silly response. If he lied at all he should have the nomination pulled or Republican Senators shouldn't vote to confirm. If he is found to be honest and didn't lie, then he should have a vote and he will surely get confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                      X