No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    You keep reposting this and frankly you come off as ******ed and partisan. No one is asking the FBI to make conclusions, the Senate committee will do that. Senator Harris made clear the Republican response to Biden on this.

Why are you only posting what Biden is saying and not the Republican response?

We have Ford saying 100% it was kavanuagh that sexually assaulted her. Kavanugh saying unequivocally he didn't. Nowne of us know either Ford or Kavanuagh . So how can you be sure whom to believe if they all testified under penalty of perjury and all swore?

Memes and pics confirm that guys like you don't want to know the actual facts. You believe kavanuagh purely because he is a Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
      Yeah except you’re leaving out the fact that at that same party didn’t work other people there who were not name by Miss Ford being at the party she was at. And do you really think that the Democrats we’re going to miss something like you’re stating? Or the prosecutor for that matter?
      The prosecutor didn't get to ask that Melly Mel. As she was getting to that, she was shut down and never asked another question.

I don't know what was missed or not. While you make fair points .you didn't address the point I made which I think is most important-Multiple people have told their stories under penalty of perjury. There are 2 drastically different versions of what happened.

How do we find out the truth about what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        You keep reposting this and frankly you come off as ******ed and partisan. No one is asking the FBI to make conclusions, the Senate committee will do that. Senator Harris made clear the Republican response to Biden on this.

Why are you only posting what Biden is saying and not the Republican response?

We have Ford saying 100% it was kavanuagh that sexually assaulted her. Kavanugh saying unequivocally he didn't. Nowne of us know either Ford or Kavanuagh . So how can you be sure whom to believe if they all testified under penalty of perjury and all swore?

Memes and pics confirm that guys like you don't want to know the actual facts. You believe kavanuagh purely because he is a Republican.
        That's the first time I've ever posted that video. I believe Kavanaugh because he's credible, Ford has nothing but her word, and she's clearly full of ****.

Comment

• https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...igation-850409

American Bar Association urges Senate to wait for FBI investigation of Kavanaugh allegations

Comment

That's the first time I've ever posted that video. I believe Kavanaugh because he's credible, Ford has nothing but her word, and she's clearly full of ****.
            You're arguing with a rabid superfan.

You'd do better to argue with a mailbox.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...igation-850409

American Bar Association urges Senate to wait for FBI investigation of Kavanaugh allegations
              Bunch of smelly unwashed liberals. Nobody cares what they think.

Comment

• When you sit on allegations for months, and only present them at the most political opportune time, you lose all right to demand an investigation.

If you dont ask for an investigation immediately, then you are playing games.

Comment

Ok, my bad. I thought you posted this multiple times.

It's ok if you believe Kavanuagh. That isn't just because he is credible and you know that. Others believe Ford and not Kavanuagh. They find her credible but, just like you, there is a tribal reason why they believe her.

Lets get all the facts and then it will be proven which one is lying. How can you have an issue with that?

Comment

Bunch of smelly unwashed liberals. Nobody cares what they think.
                    That's a Team D booster organization.

Sorry superfans, but we dont let boosters choose SC Justices.

Comment

• This is getting uglier by the minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X