• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Lol

What a load of crap

Hope this guy sues Whelan’s arse off
    Did you read the whole article?

He can sue, if that's the case. But if it turns out that the party actually took place at Garrett's house...

When Kavanaugh is found innocent, I hope he sues Ford for everything she has and destroy her career.

Comment

• Why is Booker still around?
      He actually wrote a news column admitting that he groped a girl against her wishes.

Quote:
      "With the 'Top Gun' slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my 'mark.'"
      http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...e-groping.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

He can sue, if that's the case. But if it turns out that the party actually took place at Garrett's house...

When Kavanaugh is found innocent, I hope he sues Ford for everything she has and destroy her career.
        The problem with that article is actually putting some truth to the BS ford made up to stall the appointment

Comment

He literally made it up and Ford has already rubbished “the theory” as she knew them both
          Last edited by Tomjas; 09-20-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

He literally made it up and Ford has already rubbished “the theory” as she knew them both
            Made it up like Ford made up her claim?

The way she can't remember anything about anything in regards to what happened, maybe she might remember having amnesia.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Why is Booker still around?
              He actually wrote a news column admitting that he groped a girl against her wishes.

Quote:
              "With the 'Top Gun' slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my 'mark.'"
              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...e-groping.html
              Careful, you'll get called out for deflecting.

The Left would have preferred the allegation be that Kavanaugh got drunk, killed Ford, left her hidden somewhere, failed to notify the police, and then lie about. The Left would have voted him unanimously into the SCOTUS then.

Comment

Because he has a (D) after his name.

Comment

Made it up like Ford made up her claim?

The way she can't remember anything about anything in regards to what happened, maybe she might remember having amnesia.
                  A far better article on Whelan

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...uished-hi.html

Comment

And Keith Ellison too.

If an athlete beats women, he must be fired.

But if the guy 2nd in line at the DNC beats women, its cool.

This is one reason why politicians get so slimy. They know an entire political party, and a decent chunk of the electorate, will defend them no matter what simply because of Party loyalty.

That's why I so despise lifer politicians and superfans. They allow garbage, of both Parties, to continue to run our country as opposed to throwing them out of office.

Comment

I'll have a read tomorrow. Brain too tired tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X