Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Nothing like a rape. That's for sure.

Now I was present at a get-together where two dudes did a chick at the same time, but that was consensual.
    Yeah I just focused on sports school. Never even went to a party lol. Wasn't my thing. Being captain of the football team I heard stuff but nothing bad. Just random girls giving it up to us jocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Which is why at 40 you act like Kavanaugh did from 16 to 26
      You know you're really something else. Who do you think you are? You don't know me. You're no better than this Ford lady.

I don't drink and have never tried any drug except pot and thats for back pain before bed to help with sleep.
      Get off your high horse Mr perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Well, Cant wait for Thursday either way we have until Jan 1 to get a Conservative in. Im good with that.
        Now you’re getting it

Rushing through confirmation ran risk of alienating millions

Now they can give appearance of giving Ford a fair hearing while achieving same result

Perception is more important than reality

Comment

• Where's the Big Dunning-Kruger at???

He was up in here with all that mad superfan trash talk, hurling insults at people and even asking dudes to blow him, but he won't put up and bet on his team.

What's the matter, you can't back up that garbage you were spewing with a friendly little bet there, buddy?

Comment

You know you're really something else. Who do you think you are? You don't know me. You're no better than this Ford lady.

I don't drink and have never tried any drug except pot and thats for back pain before bed to help with sleep.
            Get off your high horse Mr perfect.
            I'm going by your own public posts about drugs and orgies and please tell me how this ignore function works because it seems it only keeps me from your threads??

Comment

Yeah I just focused on sports school. Never even went to a party lol. Wasn't my thing. Being captain of the football team I heard stuff but nothing bad. Just random girls giving it up to us jocks.
              At my schools, some of the jocks were the bigger partiers. I got jumped on at a party once by 3 baseball players.

That said, the parties I went to were nothing like these parties are alleged to have been. Yeah, you'd see coke here and there, and a bit of weed. But we did drink like fishes. And kids were promiscuous. It was good times, and it was pre-AIDS.

But if we'd ever seen dudes acting like this is alleged to have to girls, there would have been fights. Every teenager knows, a good 'in' with a girl is to stand up for her when she needs it.

That's another thing I cant buy here. She claims that Judge and Kavanagh drunkenly "pinballed" down the stairs laughing where the other few people were.

The she claims to have ran past these other girls and guys besides Judge and Kavanaugh and out of the house crying, and no one, not even the girl he drove here there, went out and asked what just happened???

Surely the person who ended up driving her home (who she can't recall...) would have asked on the way home, "What the hell was that running and screaming out of the house about?"

Her story doesn't hold water to people who have been in similar real world situations and are being intellectually honest.

Why do you think I'm so much wanting to make a perma-ban with The Big Queer that this is all nonsense?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                I'm going by your own public posts about drugs and orgies and please tell me how this ignore function works because it seems it only keeps me from your threads??
                WTF are you talking about? Drugs and orgies? The wife and I were with other women when we were younger, and? We've been married for 23 years thanks.
                Drugs? WTF are you talking about? I posted a buddy gave me a Moly to try and we never tried it as I posted.

Is that good enough for you mr perfect?
                Never smoked a cig
                Never tried any drugs
                Tried pot at 40 because of back pain and it worked so yes I use it before bed after my daughter is a sleep.
                Dont drink and never have

So save your drama for someone else.

Good stay out of my threads or put ME on ignore because I could care less if you post in my threads or about me.

Theres a reason its rare anyone replies to you.
                Last edited by man down; 09-28-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

At my schools, some of the jocks were the bigger partiers. I got jumped on at a party once by 3 baseball players.

That said, the parties I went to were nothing like these parties are alleged to have been. Yeah, you'd see coke here and there, and a bit of weed. But we did drink like fishes. And kids were promiscuous. It was good times, and it was pre-AIDS.

But if we'd ever seen dudes acting like this is alleged to have to girls, there would have been fights. Every teenager knows, a good 'in' with a girl is to stand up for her when she needs it.

That's another thing I cant buy here. She claims that Judge and Kavanagh drunkenly "pinballed" down the stairs laughing where the other few people were.

The she claims to have ran past these other girls and guys besides Judge and Kavanaugh and out of the house crying, and no one, not even the girl he drove here there, went out and asked what just happened???

Surely the person who ended up driving her home (who she can't recall...) would have asked on the way home, "What the hell was that running and screaming out of the house about?"

Her story doesn't hold water to people who have been in similar real world situations and are being intellectually honest.

Why do you think I'm so much wanting to make a perma-ban with The Big Queer that this is all nonsense?
                  The FBI will get to the bottom of this per the Dems so lets see how it goes. Their bluff has been called.

Comment

The FBI will get to the bottom of this per the Dems so lets see how it goes. Their bluff has been called.
                    It was called, and this will be shown to be nonsense.

But trust me, they'll either drag this one out til Nov, or if it gets closed by the FBI, they will either bring more and more women out and demand they too get time, or they will come up with a new stall tactic.

This is these people's religion. Ideology is life to them. This is war to them. All's fair in love in war, including destroying innocent people's lives to achieve power.

Think about that. They are going to these lengths just for political power. They must want power REAL bad, and anyone using these tactics cannot have good intentions for the rest of us who don't conform if they do achieve power.

Comment

It was called, and this will be shown to be nonsense.

But trust me, they'll either drag this one out til Nov, or if it gets closed by the FBI, they will either bring more and more women out and demand they too get time, or they will come up with a new stall tactic.

This is these people's religion. Ideology is life to them. This is war to them. All's fair in love in war, including destroying innocent people's lives to achieve power.

Think about that. They are going to these lengths just for political power. They must want power REAL bad, and anyone using these tactics cannot have good intentions for the rest of us who don't conform if they do achieve power.
                      Everyone Ive talked to says they know what the Dems are doing. I heard two moms at the school talking about it and said Ford was full of it.

They can try and drag it out all they want. They agreed to a week and Rs are giving it to them. Now Rs can say they went the extra mile.
                      They will vote next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X