No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Kavanaugh went through six (6) FBI background checks. If they didn’t find anything, it means they are incompetent, and why should they investigate now? The witnessew Ford said were there all deny it ever happening. She has no date or location. She has nothing.

Again, why is it the FBI and not the police should investigate this? Why did her lawyers not accompany her to the police station to start a criminal investigation?
    I don't know if this is necessarily true. For a background check, you think the FBI is going to call up everyone he went to high school with? I don't think background checks are that broad in reach.

And btw, when is Brett set to testify?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      shes gonna give the same exact replies to the fbi that she gave to the attorney lady.....

its not gonna make a difference and that was bidens point
      How do you know? because you want kavanugh confirmed? If she isn't credible she gets locked up for doing this.

Just be a man and admit it-you don't want any investigation that delays the hearing because you are afraid the FBI will find out the truth and it will be damning to Kavanuagh.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        again....if you were a real soldier you would NEVER talk bad/ill about your fallen comrades

do that at a bar where they hang out mostly.... they would beat the fuck outta you for being so disrespectful
        That piece of Stolen Valor garbage is so lucky the SC ruled the Stolen Valor Act unconstitutional.

If they hadn't, he'd be in Federal prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I believe Ford about Kavanaugh
          Why?

No evidence.. doesn't know the location/time.. the people that were apparently there.. have all denied it.. that's not even getting into the clear stalling by her and her team

So why do you believe her?

Because she's a woman or because she's a democrat? or both?

Generally in order to believe someone about something so serious i'd require evidence/facts or an extremely close family member/friend.. she is neither to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Kavanaugh went through six (6) FBI background checks. If they didn’t find anything, it means they are incompetent, and why should they investigate now? The witnessew Ford said were there all deny it ever happening. She has no date or location. She has nothing.

Again, why is it the FBI and not the police should investigate this? Why did her lawyers not accompany her to the police station to start a criminal investigation?
            these two points will be heavily ignored

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I don't know if this is necessarily true. For a background check, you think the FBI is going to call up everyone he went to high school with? I don't think background checks are that broad in reach.

This afternoon I believe. Grassley said they resume at 3pm...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                actually committed sexual crimes. Kavanuagh and Moore.
                oh really?

please provide some links or something of proof please

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Again, he had the highest level of clearance, and I know people who had checks where they had schoolmates asked about him.

This man has access to the nuclear codes.

Comment

• No evidence and all HER named witnesses dispute her claims. Has no idea how she got there, how she got home. Who drove her, where the place was, when it wa, etc. etc. ......Sham, and a dsgrace

Comment

• Kavanaugh will testify after this gal gets done perjuring herself.

Comment

Working...
                      X