Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    so what? stop being so transphobic
    No one has a problem with him liking trannies

We have a problem with the hypocrisy of telling people trannies are the worst thing ever and then going home and touching himself to lady boy ****

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      No one has a problem with him liking trannies

We have a problem with the hypocrisy of telling people trannies are the worst thing ever and then going home and touching himself to lady boy ****
      ah right, i dont know who he is. too much hate in the world, if someone wants to chop their dick off, who cares, they can do what they want. too many busybodies focused on other people

Comment

Then he should start posting here on Boxingscene, he'd feel right at home...

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Leaked audio of Alex after he was caught

https://youtu.be/sDyZVTJoyzM
          If any of my kids talked like that to their mom.....pain would have resulted.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            AlexKid...??

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              explains why he kept trying to accuse Michelle Obama as being a tranny
              right cuz he would know what one looks like

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Comment

Comment

Fair enough, some of them are sexy. I don't mind the hypocrisy, if that's what you wanna call it.

I think there's only two genders and that there's something mentally wrong with transgenders that's probably not their fault. I don't care what anyone identifies as, even if i don't agree with it. I also don't like the agenda that is being pushed onto society normalising it.

It doesn't mean that i'm against banging them either though. I enjoy a nice asian ladyboy now and again.

Also, i'm certain that isn't a pop up. it looks like a search result from x.vide0 or hamster or something.
                    Last edited by TheBigLug; 08-29-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Wow sweet irony let me suckle upon thou’st teat.

Comment

Working...
                      X