Collapse
No announcement yet.

John McCain passes away at the age of 81

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP. Always liked McCain. Really liked him after what happened in the South Carolina primaries against Bush. Liked that he cared about boxing. Will always respect him for telling that woman that Obama wasn't an Arab but a decent man.

Edit: McClain clarified Obama was not an Arab or a Muslim and that he was a decent man. Not that he was decent because he wasn't an Arab.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-27-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      RIP. Always liked McCain. Really liked him after what happened in the South Carolina primaries against Bush. Liked that he cared about boxing. Will always respect him for telling that woman that Obama wasn't an Arab but a decent man.
      Oh that's racist. Arabs can be decent men too.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Oh that's racist. Arabs can be decent men too.
        Fair point. I should reword that because it does look bad. McClain clarified Obama was not an Arab or a Muslim and that he was a decent man.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Fair point. I should reword that because it does look bad. McClain clarified Obama was not an Arab or a Muslim and that he was a decent man.
          I was just messing. It was worded funny though lol.

Comment

can you imagine how much better off we'd all be if john mccain was 10 years younger and smacked donald trump in the republican primary. he'd have beaten clinton for sure and he'd have been a moderate, decent human being. the american presidency is the world's most demanding job without a doubt. you've got to be a hell of a man just to not be terrible. i'd have been comfortable with that guy as my president. RIP.

Comment

Working...
            X