Collapse
No announcement yet.

John McCain passes away at the age of 81

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have mixed feelings here. He was a fellow veteran and for that he has my respect, especially being a POW and making it back home. Politically, however, he was a neocon through and through.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

I have mixed feelings here. He was a fellow veteran and for that he has my respect, especially being a POW and making it back home. Politically, however, he was a neocon through and through.
      That's how I feel.

Comment

Rest In Peace John McClain. He was a friend to boxing and the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          1 of the last few Republicans that didnt sell out to the alt right. He wouldve beat Obama if he went after that vote but he took his L on morals.
          No way his gonna beat obama his a middle type of guy

Concervatives needs someone from the right not middle to beat obama

Obamo an extreme leftard
          Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-26-2018, 01:59 AM.

Comment

RINO neocon warhawk. Save your condolences for someone that deserves them, such as the people killed in the conflicts he backed.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Have some decency.
              He has none

Comment

On the upside, at least we won't have to hear him spend 20 minutes asking questions no one understands

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  He has none
                  John McCain's Years as a Vietnam POW Shaped His Life!

He spent nearly 6 years in Vietnam as a prisoner of war.

When asked him to list the names of the men in his squadron, McCain instead listed the offensive line of the Green Bay Packers.

When his famous name (his father was Admiral of The Pacific Fleet) gave him a chance to jump the line to go home early, he refused, prisoners were supposed to be released in the order in which they had been taken, and he knew he wasn’t next in line. When his cellmate’s broken arm went untreated, McCain fashioned a cast out of his own bandages.

I don't care for his politics but the man was a hero nun the less!

Comment

He was a real American Hero. And I always like his interviews. God Bless him and his family.

Comment

RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X