Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manafort convicted on 8 counts; mistrial declared on 10 other charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What amazes me is we have Clinton lying under oath. Comey saying she lied and nothing happening. Then to top it off the Clinton foundation is being investigated and we get notta so far. Anyone under the scope of a FBI investigation and they will find something.

I'll tell you much, if charges are filled on Trump for some BS this country will be in a civil war. Elections won't be the same. If Trump were to some how get impeached Pence would take over. Lol that would be funny. Pence is far more conservative than Trump. Libs would be a mess.
    That all said, I have 100.00 to the first person that wants to bet Trump finishes his term.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      What amazes me is we have Clinton lying under oath. Comey saying she lied and nothing happening. Then to top it off the Clinton foundation is being investigated and we get notta so far. Anyone under the scope of a FBI investigation and they will find something.

I'll tell you much, if charges are filled on Trump for some BS this country will be in a civil war. Elections won't be the same. If Trump were to some how get impeached Pence would take over. Lol that would be funny. Pence is far more conservative than Trump. Libs would be a mess.
      That all said, I have 100.00 to the first person that wants to bet Trump finishes his term.

Read what I have responded to VLAD with the last two times I responded. I think I pretty much explain why this has to see it's completion the right way. She should be prosecuted if they have proof, there is no question of that but these alleged crimes are worlds apart in their significance....not a great comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Read what I have responded to VLAD with the last two times I responded. I think I pretty much explain why this has to see it's completion the right way. She should be prosecuted if they have proof, there is no question of that but these alleged crimes are worlds apart in their significance....not a great comparison.
        Trump paying off some women to keep quiet about alleged affairs over a decade ago is a huge crime? Come on now. Really?

Comment

Gotta love all the “What about the Dems?” defenses.

Zero tolerance for white collar crime.

Especially this idiot who has had his hand in the cookie jar how many times now ???

Greed with a capital G !!!

Lock em up and throw away the key !

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-24-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

So because she didn't find guilt on all counts it's a issue? If she was so biased she would of found no guilt on any of the counts.
            It is an issue because he’s obviously guilty.
            But it is okay because they will probably go to a retrial with a new jury.
            He also has to face charges at the state level. Those state charges Trump has no ability to pardon. So he will be compelled to cooperate and sing every little thing he knows about Donald Trump. One way or another the Truth is going to come out. No matter what Giuliani says the Truth is indeed the truth. The facts speak for themselves. Something tells me that if Trumps financials and taxes ever come out it’s going to blow everything out of the water. I can’t think of no other reason why khedive worked so hard to hide. Why he still hasn’t come out with his tax returns months after assuring the public that he would disclose.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Trump paying off some women to keep quiet about alleged affairs over a decade ago is a huge crime? Come on now. Really?
              Dude this isn't about Trump alone..seriously. You keep isolating individual acts while a conspiracy charge does not work that way. I could give a fk about who that man is boning. Didn't have a problem with Clinton getting his manhood worked over either. I care about having a president in office that is supposed to be there. If he won it outright, god bless him...lead on. If he isn't there legitimately get him out of there. That's the way I see it. As long as he has that cloud over him his legitimacy and ours comes under question and as a superpower and the beacon of the world we can't have that..it makes us vulnerable as a country when our enemies think we are too weak to investigate our own. If he could stop embarrassing us to the world and let this investigation run its course we'd all be the better for it in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                It is an issue because he’s obviously guilty.
                But it is okay because they will probably go to a retrial with a new jury.
                He also has to face charges at the state level. Those state charges Trump has no ability to pardon. So he will be compelled to cooperate and sing every little thing he knows about Donald Trump. One way or another the Truth is going to come out. No matter what Giuliani says the Truth is indeed the truth. The facts speak for themselves. Something tells me that if Trumps financials and taxes ever come out it’s going to blow everything out of the water. I can’t think of no other reason why khedive worked so hard to hide. Why he still hasn’t come out with his tax returns months after assuring the public that he would disclose.
                How the goal posts were moved. They're not even in the same stadium anymore. It started as Russian collusion, but in reality it's just about digging, and digging, and digging until they find something, anything on Trump. Isn't it?

Trump will be brought down on tax and financial misdealing?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  How the goal posts were moved. They're not even in the same stadium anymore. It started as Russian collusion, but in reality it's just about digging, and digging, and digging until they find something, anything on Trump. Isn't it?

Trump will be brought down on tax and financial misdealing?
                  If he is clean then he has nothing to fear. Why are trumptards so scared?

I’ll just wait until the conclusion of the investigation. It will either exonerate him or prove his guilt.

I don’t care much one way or the other, except that everything comes out in the open.

Let the American people see Trump for what he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    If he is clean then he has nothing to fear. Why are trumptards so scared?

I’ll just wait until the conclusion of the investigation. It will either exonerate him or prove his guilt.

I don’t care much one way or the other, except that everything comes out in the open.

Let the American people see Trump for what he is.
                    Lol no one is scared we still would have Pence.

People know who Trump is no matter what they dig up. Did you see his approval rating today? 44%? Why do you think that is? We were told Russians Russians and now it's some old drama.
                    People are seeing this as just trying to dig up dirt crap now.

Comment

Lol no one is scared we still would have Pence.

People know who Trump is no matter what they dig up. Did you see his approval rating today? 44%? Why do you think that is? We were told Russians Russians and now it's some old drama.
                      People are seeing this as just trying to dig up dirt crap now.
                      I could care less what some poll says. I only care what the facts say, and what the law says.

If he broke the law he must be punished to the maximum extent.

Comment

Working...
                      X