No announcement yet.

Manafort convicted on 8 counts; mistrial declared on 10 other charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    I could care less what some poll says. I only care what the facts say, and what the law says.

If he broke the law he must be punished to the maximum extent.
    I agree, 6min mark should help ya out.

Comment

[QUOTE=man down;19053368]

B..b...but insert “Random Obama conspiracy” with zero verified sources can’t be used to defend Trump. They got Trumps co-conspirators telling on him. Multiple lawyers and business men telling the same story and painting the same picture . I’d probably think it was poppy**** if it was 1 or two but we’re talking more than a handful of people describing unethical and illegal behavior by Donald Trump.

But This is the what you got? A crappy book filled with inaccuracies, innuendo, and made up scenarios according to those present during said scenarios.
      Published by a biased conservative publisher, written by a biased conservatives conspiracy author, on a biased conservative tabloid opinion show.
      Last edited by BoxingTech718; 08-27-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=BoxingTech718;19053724]
        Originally posted by man down View Post

B..b...but insert “Random Obama conspiracy” with zero verified sources can’t be used to defend Trump. They got Trumps co-conspirators telling on him. Multiple lawyers and business men telling the same story and painting the same story. I’d probably think it was poppy**** if it was 1 or two but we’re talking more than a handful of people describing unethical and illegal behavior by Donald Trump.

But This is the what you got? A crappy book filled with inaccuracies, innuendo, and made up scenarios according with to those present during said scenarios.
        Published by a biased conservative publisher, written by a biased conservatives conspiracy author, on a biased conservative tabloid opinion show.
        Huh? A book? Did you not hear the recordings? Thats why I said listen at the 6min mark to save you from listening to this guy say anything.
        Listen I dont care! Trump will get his two SC noms and if something happens to Trump Pence will take over. No biggie Im not a Trump fan boy.
        Last edited by man down; 08-27-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X