No announcement yet.

Manafort convicted on 8 counts; mistrial declared on 10 other charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    So a prosecutor shouldn't prosecute crimes he unveiled during his investigation? Wow, i'd like to have some of what you are smoking my man.
    No, you don't. It's called 'Soviet of the brain'. When personality ****ed up because it lives with broken logic. All his doings and speaking are based on borked logic like:
    - I know he is crooked but he is OUR crooked guy.
    - You want him charged for A but instead you should stop and charge others for B.
    - I/he is not dumb because you/they also did something dumb.
    - close their eyes/ears about how much blatant lie candidate said due election.

There are such a basic logic faults but those who I call with permanently damaged brain. Not physically but to fix your logic they got to start wanting that and give up with they faulty conclusions, biases.

As one man said: Those who support Trump/Putin/Poroshenko are either:
    - idiots, because doing that for money;
    - imbeciles for doing it for free.
    Last edited by Ajvar; 08-22-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

so busted for crimes unrelated to the trump-russia collusion conspiracy theory...and while he was working with the podesta group, long term associates of the DNC which is responsible for disseminating said conspiracy theory and kickstarting this very investigation. tony podesta was granted immunity by mueller and john podesta also happens to be hillary's campaign chair in 2016. this is too rich. but trump doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Because it’s such fair, unbiased and impartial investigation, and totally not political, right Bob?
        Pretty much. You pretend it isn't because you make any investigation or criticism of a conservative figure into a big political oppression thing.

Mueller was overwhelmingly supported as the choice of special counsel by the Republican party and media. He isn't a liberal, as far as I know. He is only now being smeared because it is necessary to do so to justify the "investigation is a farce!" baloney being fed to conservatives.

Why isn’t Obama being investigated for allowing Russia to allegedly hack the elections,
        "Allowing" That's an interesting way to frame not doing enough to prevent something.

why isn’t Hillary investigated for uranium sales while Bill was getting paid speaker fees from Russia?
        I assume because it is not a good use of time or money to investigate already debunked things like this.

Why isn’t Rosie O’Donnnell investigated for purposefuly changing her name spelling five times to donate to the Dems?
        Haven't heard of this, can't really comment

Because it’s such a legit investigation, and not a means to throw dirt at Trump, while hoping some of it sticks, right Bob?
        Addressed above

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Pretty much. You pretend it isn't because you make any investigation or criticism of a conservative figure into a big political oppression thing.

Mueller was overwhelmingly supported as the choice of special counsel by the Republican party and media. He isn't a liberal, as far as I know. He is only now being smeared because it is necessary to do so to justify the "investigation is a farce!" baloney being fed to conservatives.

"Allowing" That's an interesting way to frame not doing enough to prevent something.

I assume because it is not a good use of time or money to investigate already debunked things like this.

Haven't heard of this, can't really comment

Addressed above
          Do you find it laughable that Trump supporters complain about "money wasted" in the Trump investigation-but then ask the gov't to spend more money to investigate Obama, Hillary and other democrats?

I guess that money wouldn't be wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Do you find it laughable that Trump supporters complain about "money wasted" in the Trump investigation-but then ask the gov't to spend more money to investigate Obama, Hillary and other democrats?

I guess that money wouldn't be wasted.
            lol yeah, because their concern is not about money or how long it's taking or the progress that's been made or anything like that. It's entirely about protecting Trump and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              lol yeah, because their concern is not about money or how long it's taking or the progress that's been made or anything like that. It's entirely about protecting Trump and nothing else.
              So besides Cohen and Manafort cheating on their taxes, and not declaring certain revenues, which has NOTHING to do with Trump, or is that also Trump's fault? That is a matter for the IRS.

The only Something we got was Cohen saying that Trump TOLD him to pay off those women, but then Trump reimbursed his and has receipts? How is that a crime?

Also, here is what Cohen was saying before he needed to plea himself a lesser prison sentence:

Michael Cohen in February 2018

"In a private transaction in 2016, I used my own personal funds to facilitate a payment of $130,000 to Ms. Stephanie Clifford," Michael Cohen said in a statement. "Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed me for the payment, either directly or indirectly."
              https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/polit...ent/index.html

Michael D. Cohen, Trump’s Longtime Lawyer, Says He Paid Stormy Daniels Out of His Own Pocket

“Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed me for the payment, either directly or indirectly,” Mr. Cohen said in a statement to The New York Times. “The payment to Ms. Clifford was lawful, and was not a campaign contribution or a campaign expenditure by anyone.
              https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/u...hen-trump.html

So what's the real Smoking Gun here?

Comment

How many years for collusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  So besides Cohen and Manafort cheating on their taxes, and not declaring certain revenues, which has NOTHING to do with Trump, or is that also Trump's fault? That is a matter for the IRS.

The only Something we got was Cohen saying that Trump TOLD him to pay off those women, but then Trump reimbursed his and has receipts? How is that a crime?

Also, here is what Cohen was saying before he needed to plea himself a lesser prison sentence:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/polit...ent/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/u...hen-trump.html

So what's the real Smoking Gun here?
                  come back to the thread you created to discuss this. STop avoiding the questions asked of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                    No, you don't. It's called 'Soviet of the brain'. When personality ****ed up because it lives with broken logic. All his doings and speaking are based on borked logic like:
                    - I know he is crooked but he is OUR crooked guy.
                    - You want him charged for A but instead you should stop and charge others for B.
                    - I/he is not dumb because you/they also did something dumb.
                    - close their eyes/ears about how much blatant lie candidate said due election.

There are such a basic logic faults but those who I call with permanently damaged brain. Not physically but to fix your logic they got to start wanting that and give up with they faulty conclusions, biases.

As one man said: Those who support Trump/Putin/Poroshenko are either:
                    - idiots, because doing that for money;
                    - imbeciles for doing it for free.
                    Dude, you have some many of these fake patriots that don't want the truth because they are living in this 50's retro ignorance. It's amazing how facts aren't facts, and truth is not truth and they agree with it. Literally the twilight zone era. Also amazing how they complain about illegals dont' pay taxes yet this guy shouldn't be prosecuted for not paying his own taxes.

Comment

Mueller found some tax crimes. He was hoping he was going to use that as a bargaining chip to make them talk against Trump. It didn't work and now they are charged.

So far no evidence and it appears that he is spinning his wheels in the mud

Comment

Working...
                      X